Chapter Three - Meeting Prince Charming

"Garrison?" "Yes great grammy" is poke turning around on the balcony. "Your parents wanted me to tellyou, that you're enrolling at Auradon Prep this year" "Auradon Prep, but I thought" "I know what wesaid but the past's the past, forgive, forget. Your grandparents and I told your mother and father weneed to put our pride aside. After all you will take over Auroria soon, no school will prepare you as wellas Auradon Prep will" I smiled. "Thank you." 

I watched her walk back out "oh one more thing" "yes?" "We talked to the coach of the tourney teamand he know who you are and depending on how the practice goes tomorrow you may become captain"I ran over to hug her "Thank you for the opportunity" "of course, after all you are your grammy'sfavorite" she said kissing the top of my head. I smiled. 

The next dayI rode with my mother and father to Auradon Prep. We were greeted by Fairy Godmother, and thecoach. "Audrey, it's been so long" "that has been Fairy Godmother" she smiled. "It's nice to see youagain as well Gil and I'm guessing this is Garrison all grown up" "It's an honor to meet you FairyGodmother" "same to you Prince Garrison" she smiled. "Now son, let's head to the field while Fairy Godmother talks to your parents" "thank you Coach?""Coach Li Shang" "Nice to meet you sir" "same to you Garrison" I smiled. 

Back at the office 

"Audrey, Gil, what are you two doing here?" exclaimed Ben. "our son is going to enroll here now" Gilsaid high fiving him. "I forgot you two had a son" laughed Mal. "Yeah my mother, father andgrandmother wanted to keep him away because of their pride, after all you two have a daughter" shelaughed. 

"Oh my gosh could you imagine the disaster that would create" added in Mal. "Yeah because it's not likeeach other's grandparents tried to kill each other on several occasions" Audrey said sarcastically. "Yeah,the pushing off the castle, spelled on her birth announcement, pricking a finger, and there's more""yeah let's hope those two don't fall in love" laughed Ben. 

"Momma?" a small voice spoke. "Hey baby" Mal smiled. "What's up princess?" asked Ben walking closerto her. "Is it alright if I stay at Aunt Evie's tonight? She said she has some coronation dress designsagain" "of course, you don't have to ask" "well the last time you both panicked and called the Auradonguards" Savannah laughed. 

"Why does that not surprise me" laughed Gil. "Protective of your little girl much?" spoke Audrey. "youthink they're crazy protective you should see my how crazy my grandfathers are" she giggled. "Well youare the first-born princess soon to be first born queen" Audrey said taking her hands. "yeah" Savannahlaughed. 

"It's an honor to meet you by the way" spoke Audrey. "It's an honor to meet you as well Princess Audreyand Gil" Savannah spoke softly. "the pleasure is all ours little one" smiled Gil. She smiled. 

"Ben, Mal" Jay said running in. He made eye contact with Savannah "Oh thank goodness you're alright"he spoke hugging her. "Uncle Jay what's wrong?" Savannah asked turning. "The scepter has been stolenonce again" he uttered. Everyone gasped. 

"Grand Papi's prediction" "Ben she's right" "I know, Jay get more guards this serious. No one will hurt ahair on her head got it" "I will go do that now" he spoke running back out. Mal and Ben turned toAudrey and Gil. 

"Are you sure you still want to send your son here?" laughed Mal. "Actually yes, no one can prepare himmore than here can. And as long as your mother doesn't figure out who he is, he'll be fine" Audreyspoke. "Who?" "Don't worry about it baby, why don't you get gramps to take you to your aunt's" shenodded "yes momma" she spoke before leaving. 

The four watched her walk away. "She's exactly like you two" "that's for sure, and your mother Ben""yeah she's Belle with magic" spoke Mal. "She has magic too?" questioned Audrey. "Yes and it hasn'tbeen unlocked yet. The trolls told her that and predicted that her grandmother is most likely to attack ather coronation but a lot was blocked. My mother knows we'd do anything to protect her." "Everyonewould M" spoke Ben. 

"Yes even my family would as well. She's the heir" smiled Audrey. "Thank you both." 

On the field 

"Son you're a natural out there" "thank you coach" "of course, now hold on. Asher over here now" aboy with tan skin and dark features ran over. "what's up coach?" "What did you think of Garrison outthere?" "He's the best one out there by far" "how do you feel about being co-captains?" "great sir" "welcome to the team Garrison" "Thank you Asher" I smiled. He nodded "I think we're going to be great friends" "I think so too" i said shaking his hands.

"Well practice officially starts next week, so I'll see you all again" "thank you again Coach" "of course" he smiled. "How do I" "I'll show you around" laughed Asher. "thank you" I nodded.

"So who are your parents?" "Princess Audrey and Gil, yours?" "Aladdin and Jasmine, so I'm guessing you've never met the princess of Auradon based on your families history?" "No, not at all. My great grammy said it would be a bad idea, but I don't even know what she looks like" "Savannah is pretty but her best friend Desyiree is just gorgeous and so athletic" "note to self don't approach Desyiree either" I chuckled. "You can if you want, I like her but I doubt she would like a street rat like me" "you're a prince you know that right?" "true but I don't feel like one or like that title, too much pressure" "I feel that so much."

We stopped as a white blonde haired boy approached us "Hey Charles what's up?" asked Asher. "Just get inside now, I need to tell coach what's going on" he said sternly. "got it man" "thanks dude, oh I feel bad I didn't introduce myself. I'm Charles De Vil, my dad is Carlos and mother is Jane" he said extending his hand. "Prince Garrison, my mother is Princess Audrey and my dad is Gil" he went wide eyed. "Yeah Asher make sure he gets inside safely" "got it" he spoke nodding.

We ran inside and were immediately greeted by my parents and Queen Mal and King Ben. "your majesties, what an honor" I spoke bowing. "Please just call us Ben and Mal, and it's nice to meet you Garrison" the queen smiled. "thank you" I nodded slightly.

"Mal, Ben is it true?" "Unfortunately yes father, but Jay and the guards are working on it" spoke Ben calmly. "Where's Savannah?" Belle asked nervously. "Hades took her to Evie's she's safer there then at the castle" Mal added in. They both looked relieved. 

"It was nice seeing you all again, but we need to head back" spoke my mother. "Please come by more often" smiled Mal. "We will" laughed my dad. "We're looking forward to it" spoke Ben.

"C'mon son let's go home" spoke my dad. "sounds good" I replied. The three of us walked back out to the carriage. Back to Auroria for us. I sighed as I got in. My new life was just a couple days away.