【3】𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙮 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩

He turned towards her and slowly stepping closer towards Y/N. The [H/C] haired girl walks back to her insticnt, until she is stopped by a tree. He's so close and Y/N dont know what to do. Her brain malfunctioned when he asked something to her with his deep and teasing tone,

"Is this encounter an Accidental, or is it intentional, hm?"

"E-eh..."

"Oh well.. You seemed weak and probably has no personality.. Not my type,"

Y/N has malfunctioned. She froze, and seemed like he's not breathing too. Not his type? What was that suppose to mean? Its not like she's looking for him to ask him to fuvk her.

"If youre back to reality, you can leave, Mi-ko-sa-ma"

And with that, Y/N got back to earth. She remembers that she was looking for him to give him a thank you and sorry gift for a few days. Y/N see he is walking away once again

"C-chotto!" Y/N grasped a bit of the fabric on the back of his clothes.

"What do you want?" he asked rather coldly.

"Here!"

Y/N gave the onigiri she made inside the wooden box and wrapped with a clean cloth, as her body was bowing in a respectful manner or known as Sai-Keirei waiting for him to take her gift.

"Im apologizing and thanking for the 6 days ago!"

"..hah?"

Seems like the huge figure doesnt really remember about what happened 6 days ago and croseed his arms while staring at her like she just done something idiotic and weird.

"I dont remember why youre thanking me but.. Okay,"

Inner Y/N is screaming in annoyance. He acted like she just done something idiotic and weird, but still take it. Is this guy that cheap or something? Before that person grab it, Y/N step back a bit.

"Ano, whats your name?"

"Its nonya,"

"Nonya?"

"Nonyabusiness. So are you taking those riceballs back or something?"

"Tch, fine.. Take it,"

Y/N gave him the neatly wrapped wooden box as she look away. She's still a bit stingy about the fact that he didnt give her his name, as if it was a top-secret classified information by the nation.

"Y/N, correct?"

"How did you know my name?!"

The [H/C] haired girl is a bit suprised after the four-armed guy mentioned her name as he opened the box and take one riceball to eat.

"You said it that day, and gulp youre not that good of a cook,"

"Geez! If you dont like it, then stop eating it! I know you dont need it anyways!"

Once again, Y/N blurted out her opinion after receiving a not so complimenting comment from him. That ripped person ate half of the riceball in one single bite, as one of his eyebrows was raised from the maiden's behavior.

"If you know what i am, then why didnt you run?"

"W-well..."

Y/N looked away as her [H/C] ponytail is being blew by the wind.

"You.. Saved mu life 6 days ago..."

"Hm.. I dont remember any intentions of saving anyone. I just happend to be killing off weaklings nearby,"

Y/N's face reddened from his sentences. In other words it wasnt a heroic scene where someone saved the naive and helpless protagonist, its just someone thats trying to solve his boredom.

"Anyways, you should've used something to season the fish, Miko-sama,"

He gave her back the box, already wrapped again in the cloth. Y/N was shocked by the fact 5 whole riceballs she worked on by waking up extra early and with the best ingridient there is in the Shrine staff kitchen just got eaten with a speed like eating 3 smol pieces of sushi just like that.

"W-wha.."

On the other hand, that guy was shocked that she didnt really know him although she can do exorcism towards cursed spirits. That Miko that knows Sorcery, doesnt recognise him, the gruesome cursed spirit, someone that was seen as a god, the king of curses, Ryomen Sukuna.

"Anyways, im out a here,"

The ash-pink haired guy turned his back and walk away, but then stopped when Y/N hold his lower right hand.

"Wait, i still havent got your name!"

"Why would you need it anyway?"

"Why is it so hard for you to say it???"

Y/N pouted as the grasp of her hand slightly got tighter. Sukuna was a little bit confused because usually girls would run away from him, and here she is litteraly desperate for his name.

"Ryo." Sukuna muttered. He only say Ryo from Ryomen, and he guess its more than enough for her to know.

"Thats all?"

"Thats enough for you to know. Besides, its not like we're gonna meet again."

Y/N let go of his hand but the pouty face is still there as her hand is folded in front of her chest.

"I know we will meet again, i judt know it!"

He smirked and also folded his hands, its like he's challenging her. To be honest, he found her kind of interesting that she is still there talking friendly to him. Usually he would just kill anyone that bothers him, but there is just something fascinating from her that made Sukuna let her live.

"We'll see about that, Miko-san.."