【19】The Red Flower That Day

'I'll find her.. I'll definetly find her...'

Hana thought as she keeps on running with the minimum sound of footsteps, towards what seems to be a white dog with a red sacred shintoism symbol on it's forehead, a divine dog.

'Please Ayumi.. Just buy me some time..'

She went to search for her own, what a bold and unexpected move to do, a careless decision that made so much sense to do.

| This Morning |

Inside the bedroom shared by 3 Priestesses and 9 Trainees, there's only 2 ladies there -Ayumi and Hana, with a akward tension in the atmosphere they share.

"Im sorry about yesterday." a sentence of apology made it's way out of Hana's lips.

"Dont worry about it. Im apologizing as well for raising my voice at you." Ayumi replied as she began to do her attire.

"But that's not all."

When those words escaped Hana's lips, the tension became serious in a split second as a cold anger began to radiate out of Ayumi's figure.

"Im not seeking help from the Zenin, thats final."

The atmosphere became heavier when Ayumi said it in a dead-serious tone and intensity. Knowing the reasons behind Ayumi's hatred towards the clan, Hana hanged her head low.

"You wont seek help from Zenin clan,"
with a sad tone, Hana muttered,
"...Am i one of them?"

Hearing that, Ayumi's hand paused it's activity of tying a small part of the half end of her hair, haven't turn her back that's facing Hana, not allowing them to see each other's face. Hana on the othet hand, grasped the fabric of the thin fabric of her juban as her voice began to tremble,

"Im Zenin Hanamayu, the granddaughtet of the clan's leader... Am i one of The Zenin you wont seek help from?"

Hana knows very well that Ayumi has the right to be upset at Zenin clan and have trust issues agaisnt them, yet she still feels a tight and heavy feeling in her chest when Ayumi said that sentence.

On the other hand, Ayumi continues on getting herself ready for the day, even though she can feel the huge disapointment and sad energy radiating from Hana. Yet, she still says,

"Zenin Hanamayu is just a spoiled crybaby with daddy issues. I have zero likings towards her."

When those words were heard, Hana shot her heads up and stare forward to the female human in front of her with a disbelieved and tears in her bright green eyes. Ayumi still has her back facing Hana, but Ayumi faced her through her shoulder.

The glance of those dark blue eyes were dead serious and everything they have been through play once again in her head like a sad play in a bright colour.

Hana always behind Ayumi, yet Hana gets all the attention, acknowledgement and love. Ayumi always had stood in front of her to receive all the painfull stuff thrown at her.

Hana always had been behind Ayumi. It always has been like that for years.

It has been like that for a long time, Hana just realized that this is the first time, Ayumi ever talked to her about herself, the granddaughter of the Master Ayumi hated for all her living record.

"S-Souka..."

The tears roll down from Hana's emerald eyes. What was she hoping anyways? Its normal for someone to hate a descendant of someone who hurt them.

"Hana, why haven't you change yet? Head-Priestess will punish you if she sees you like this."

The younger female looks at the lady in front of her who just stated how much she doesnt like her, is looking at her with a friendly and warm pair of lazuli orbs.
"Hana. Why are you crying?"