【14】Sinners in Disguise

---------------------------
3 Days Later . . .
---------------------------

A few days went by, and its still another hot day in mid-summer.

Y/N is currently cooking in the Kitchen of the Shrine, for all the Shrine workers, Trainees, and the King of Curses. It was quite plenty to cook but she looks like she's enjoying it as she hums a melody.

"Y/N-san, are you going out later?" Hana asked while helped cooking.

"Yeah. Its would be a bore here doing nothing." Y/N replied without moving her eyes from the cooking herbs she's mushing together.

"No doubt.. Anyways, Y/N-san.. There's actually something we need to talk about.."

"Hm?"

After hearing what the short-haired Priestess had to say, Y/N's hand stopped from her cooking activity and glance at Hana with a suspicious look. The tension rise up between them although they keep a 'Friendly' facial expression on. It seems like the Young Sorcerer Prodigy from Iwase, Hana and the Rising Priestess of Heian were ready to go hand-to-hand with each other in any second.

"Y/N-san, The Head Priestess is looking for you."

Thanks to a trainee that came looking for Y/N, the tension broke and there's no signs of argument were left to be found.

"Ah, well then, please continue the cooking for me, okay?"

"ha'i."

Y/N left the kitchen shack to meet their head-priestess, but she kept thinking back on what Hana said to her earlier.

"Were you chatting with the King of Curses that night during the Governor's Household incident?"

She clicked her tongue as she let go of the peace of fabric that was tied to her back that kept her sleeves clean. A frown was visible on her face as she walks towards the said location.

'Whats with that ungrateful girl?!' Y/N thougt as she stomp her way to the training ground.

Thanks to the memory rewriting she got 3 days ago, what Y/N remembered is Sukuna saved them from an unidentified special grade cursed spirit, thats why she's deffensive although in reality, Sukuna was the cause of that whole mess.

In the kitchen shack, Hana and a Priestess trainee just finished their cooking, but Hana's face seems like she was unpleasant with something.

"Hana-san, is there something wrong?"

"Oh no no. Its just that.. uh.. You know what? Can you get Ayumi for me?"

"Ayumi as in.. Wakayama no Ayumi-san?"

"Yeah, her."

On Hana's side of the story, when she almost blackout that night, she saw a glimpse of Y/N and Sukuna having a conversation although it seems like it wasnt a good one. Hana also remembered that she saw Y/N getting all deffensive and attacked Sukuna but he didnt killed her right away.

Not to mention Y/N acting differently for the past month, getting distant from other Priestesses, goes out exorcising every day and especially her weird reaction towards Chika and Haruhi's dissapearance that was the main cause of Hana's suspicion.

Y/N wasnt in the wrong for thinking that she didn't do anything, and Hana wasnt in the wrong for getting suspicious.

As soon as the [H/C] haired priestess arrive, there's only two trainees left there with the head priestess that seemed like she just scolded them about something.

"Y/N-san, please train these two the Kagura Dance for the Festival."

"Ha'i."

Y/N began to play the flute and taught them about the Sacred Dance that Priestesses perform every festival. The Shrine's festival is near but Y/N got something in her mind that bothers her from focusing for that event.