【7】𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨

[     Author Note :

Hi, Y/N-san! Is this story has been on your liking this far? I hope so ^.^

Anyways, if you REALLY want to feel the atmosphere of this chapter, Play the song on the Media Box. It will help the mood For Real this time.

You wont regret it, i promise! Maybe you can use another phone to look for this song or whatever, i really reccomend you to read this chapter With this song only.

Ciao!      ]

---------------------------------------------------------

C R A C K K . . .

The sound of a body forced to make a contact wig a few woods and the stone wall was heard.

Y/N's eyes widened by the sudden scene. Her body shivered and her breathing stopped by the thought of Ayumi and Hana being dead by that blow.

"They're not dead."

Sukuna said with a rather bored tone. Y/N was about to face him again, but when she turned her head, the huge cursed spirit was already 1 meter in front of her.

"Sukuna-sama, shall i take ou-"

"No, let them be."

Y/N is confused. Sukuna? He told her that his name is only Ryo and everytime she asked for his full name, he always act like he doesnt have any. That four-armed guy keeps on misleading her about his identity.

"Ryo... Whats the meaning of this?"

That question escaped Y/N's lips with a trembeling voice. He only looked down to her eyes with a empty yet degrading look.

"I expect you to be smarter than how you look."

Y/N looks on the corner of her eye, her friends is still unconcious from This Four-Armed creature's most simple move. She looks at the other corner, the Shaman Heian-lady and the Cursed spirit kept their head lower for him. Her [E/C] eyes glance back at the huge and ripped Cursed Spirit only to receive a way more degrading look than before.

By insticnt, She took 2 steps back with a trembling feet.

That girl's eyes shows pure disbelieve, in a bad way.

Her hands went cold just like the sweat thats forming in her temple.

For the very first time after almost a year of knowing him,

Y/N is afraid of him.

On the other hand, Sukuna walked closer to her while the degrading look is still plastered on his face as he tossed away his triton.

"Dont come any closer."

Y/N said, trying to sound tough but the fear is still vibrating through her voice as she tooks a step back and reach for another arrow.

"What's this, Y/N? You're afraid of me?"

He keep on slowly approaching her unarmed with a degrading look on his face. For the first time, that voice of his felt like a call from the Shinigami thats coming to take her life. Y/N is still a mortal with emotions, and right now she is experiencing fear. The fear of dying and your life being taken away by force. She never felt this kind of fear since that day.

That day where she thought he saved her.

Her heart is beating so fast, and not in a good way. She's sweating cold, as cold as her trembling hand thats holding a bow and arrow.