【20】the Begining Spark of a Woman's Fight

"Konnichiwa."

"Y-You're.."

Shocked seeing the lady she that's now visibly in front of her through the waterfall, Hana cant help but having cold-sweats.

"Lady Amemiya, she's a witch that seduced the Imperial Officals with her cursed beauty and shamisen, only to devour innocent lives in the capital years ago. She's the reason why there was a curse bestowed on your mother. She's the reason the sorcerers is despised by the Imperial officials."

Remembering what she had been told when she was little, the tip of Hana's fingers run cold by the stories of how powerful the beautifull woman in front of her is.

Unlike the young Shaman, the lady in the fancy Heian female clothing just smiled at Hana's direction, an empty and formal smile.

"Im Lady Amemiya, Welcome to my turf, Zenin."

___________________________________

[ Meanwhile at the Shrine ]
__________________________________

T A P

T A P

T A P

B R A K K

C T A K K

T A P

T A P

B R U K K

A fight broke between Y/N and Ayumi. Y/N wanted to pass through to chase after Hana, and ofcourse Ayumi wont let it happend.

Their neck to neck combat was lead to the outside of the Shrine's back, not using any cursed technique nor energy so the other Shamans in the shrine wont catch them having a fight for their secret reason.

P A K

S H R R K

C T A K K

T A K K

B R A K

Their hand to hand combat is currently in Ayumi's winning position where Ayumi is locking Y/N's dominant hand on her back.

"You're not going anywhere, Y/N."

"Im not gonna let Lady Amemiya kill someone either."

In a swift movement, Y/N had Ayumi's right leg between hers and then yank the back of Ayuni's clothing with her other arm, throwing Ayumi to the ground and jump away, pulling a Hikkaken stance.

But before Ayumi's head could hit the ground, she did a back roll and pulled a quick battle stance, blocking Y/N's way to get to Amemiya's lair.

In this moment, they are 6 feet apart with them on fighting stance, sharing a serious and intense glare between a pair of E/C eyes and Metalic dark blue eyes.

"Are you trying to get Hana killed?"

"She wont die. I know that for sure."

"Then live to regret your believes."

"If its a way to show trust, i'll take it in a heartbeat."

Y/N sent a few palm hit and swipe kicks towards Ayumi's torso, but its always blocked or avoided. Same thing, Ayumi sent a few punches and high kick at Y/N but none made it through.

B R A K K

T A K K

While fighting, Y/N tried to guide them towards Amemiya's lair, hoping in the way that Y/N would reach Hana before she could reach Amemiya.