【9】𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧

Its in the middle of the night of a Full Moon. Y/N sneaked out of the Shrine to walked around the forest to clear up her head, but only ended up at the river where they used to end their training.

The events earlier today made the [H/C] haired girl realize that there's still a lot of things untold.

Her [E/C] orbs stare at the clear water that reflected the bright moon as her thoughts went back to a conversation she had right in this area with Sukuna around a 3 weeks ago.

-------------------

"Huff.. Huff.. Geez, why wont you... let me win... just for once..."

"Its becuse you suck."

Y/N is laying wasted on the ground as she catch her breath. The buff guy with four arms just chuckled in a degrading way as he leaned his back against a tree.

S H R R K . . .

Alarmed by the sound, Y/N quickly grabbed her bow and remaining arrow, aiming towards the bush where the sound comes from.

C T A K K . . .

The moment a small cursed spirit made an appearance, Sukuna quickly get rid of it just by a finger snap. He seemed like he's pissed off by the weak cursed spirit and that's very unusual of him.

"Peasants..." Y/N heard him murmured in a very annoyed tone.

The guy walked right above the water surface as if it was a solid surface, and  annoyance is written all over his face. Y/N put the string of her bow and the arrow tube across her shoulder and torso, ready to follow him but the moment she about to took a step,

"Wait, Ryo-"

"Do not cross that river."

Y/N froze from the serious tone that he used. She can also sense the negative aura that's lurking around him. He's very mad about something, but Y/N dont know what and is too intimidated to ask.

"This is a command. Dont. Ever. Cross. That. River."

And with that, he left.

----------------------------------

The Priestess cant help the feeling of Curious of whats on the other side that Sukuna is hiding, but she is still traumatized by that night. Not only that he injured her badly, he also made an illusion of her biggest fear in her eyes.

"You dont wanna make the King of Curses angry,"

Remembering the words from that mysterious Heian Lady, the Priestess' [S/C] fingers touched her neck where the deep injury were made. It had been healed without leaving a trace by that lady. She remembered her name and the look of worry and fear she made that night. If not for that lady, Y/N wont be living to this moment and wont be knowing about Sukuna's identity.