【6】𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧

"Chika, Haruhi, you attack from the west."

"Ha'i!"

"Hana, Ayumi, the east."

"Ryokai shimasu!"

"Y/N, youre going in with me."

"Wakatta."

They quickly parted ways, and run towards a strong Cursed Energy on the capital of Heian-Kyo. It felt so strong, it should be a special grade. These five girls were the Priestess Trainee that's about to graduate their 3 years of training, and it all depends on this mission. If according to the Priest that tag along in the mission that they failed, they will be given 2 choice, either to repeat another 3 years or leave.

"Tch... Just get this over with..." the H/C haired girl mumbled.

To be honest, today Y/N is feeling a bit tired due to the training Sukuna gave her. But she dont want to repeat another 3 years, or leave the Shrine.

"Kannushi-sama, stop!" Y/N yelled, and the guy in his late 30s stopped.

Just the second he stopped, Y/N shooted an arrow thats imbued with a curse, hitting a huge Cursed Spirit that somehow can hide its existence and be invinsible. However, Y/N is now on a whole other level than the others, because she was trained by the king of curses himself although she didnt realize it.

"How..." the Priest was mesmorized when he saw the cursed spirit that slowly becoming visible.

Y/N jumped on top of a table that was left outside by the owner, and then leaned her foot to the wall, and do a back flip to a rooftop. As soon as she reached the top, Y/N look around and shooted some cursed spirit to the radius of 16 meters.

"The strongest one is near O Chiji-sama's mansion. I have cleared the way, at least for now."

The [E/C] eyed girl stated as she jumps down the roof with 5 meters height, without causing a sound as if she was a cat. The Priest that was witnessing her action was speechless.

'And they say... She was the less competent one...' he thought.

They began to ran again, towards the direction of the Governor's mansion. Her steps were inaudible, although she was wearing zori slipper thats pretty loud. Y/N saved her Bow by hanging it around her torso, and then pulled out a Ninjato blade that seemed like it just simply slide down from her sleeve.

"Kurae!" the Chokkai leveled Priestess said or should i say yelled, as she just get rid of some smaller cursed spirits, as if they were insects. Her moves were agile and soundless, with no unnecessary movements yet its still mesmorizing to watch, as if she was performing a Kagura-Dance with a blade. She wasnt even sweating, and the Meikai ranked priest is shooked.

"Kannushi-san. Go ahead, im getting the others."

"U-uh.. Sure.."

Y/N is just doing her thing, and she wanted to finish it soon because her body is tired. Although she could really see the benefit of Sukuna or Ryo's training, she still has a mortal body that could fall apart from exhaustion.

"Chika-chan!"

"Go on without me, Haru!"

The [H/C] haired girl was welcomed by a sight of two girls dramatically getting their ass whooped by a average curse. Y/N stared at them with a irritated face, as she threw the blade earlier, right at the cursed spirit's head.

"...aho da..." Y/N sighed.

The two other Priestess in Training stared in awe, the one that was the most less-competent of the year, just saved their asses without even sweating. She was up there on the roof of a building with her left hand on her hips, looking down at them, both mentally and technically.