【23】Growing Attachment

A Few Night After the Memory Manipulation Event.

Its another cold and windy night in Amemiya's place.

Amemiya were reading some of the documents they stole while Sukuna was enjoying himself with the poor maid that has to be his victim that night.

Both of them were in a different room, divided by a thin rice-paper wall, with each room being illuminated by an oil lamp.

Its a normal night for them, but that certain night, Sukuna learned another interesting fact.

"Excuse me Sukuna-sama, but i do have a question."

It was unusual for Amemiya to bring up a question during this time of the day.

"Hm?"

"About that girl... Y/N-san."

"What about her?"

"When.. Is she coming here again?"

.

.

.

.

.

D r a p . . .

D r a p . . .

Every step the big creature takes, it creates a sound of thud along with a small splash of water.

When he is towering at the wounded priestess, Sukuna smirked. He know he had shown how big of a power difference of Zenin's Errand Girl and himself that was claimed as the King of Curses. The difference of the land and the sun.

"What was her name again... Hana?"

He hanged his sentences, looking at her reaction that seemed she had a bad scenario happening to that person right now.

"If youre gonna help her, i suggest to dont tell that you broke Y/N's knee, or..."

An evil teasing chuckle comes from Sukuna, knowing how that certain elegant woman has grown attachment to the girl in his upper arms right now.

"Amemiya would torture you for a thousand years."

Grow attached, thats one comforting yet dangerous feeling.

That fact, Sukuna has known for a long time, since the day he was being worshipped. He watches his followers grown attached to him, worship him as a hero even though he hadn't done anything for them in particular, then died while having this fantasy that he could save them.

"But thanks to you, Y/N probably picked out some lesson for today.

Sukuna looked at Y/N's face that shows that she is pretty much unconcious. A small proud smirk creep into his face, remembering the fight she gave earlier today, agaisnt a skilled and talented sorcerer who were trained since a child.

"It was entertaining, nonetheless."

Looking down at Ayumi, the King of Curses once again inserted his dominance of the situation, making another clear declaration that Ayumi has no chance agaisnt him.

"This is the last time we have a conversation. The next one would be the last moments you breathe."

.