【22】An Airhead by Situation

"Domain Expansion... White Hell."

T H U D . . .

"Gyah!"

Y/N suddenly is surrounded by nothing but the colour of white.

All the trees and boulders earlier, even the ground with it's grass turned into a plain white, whiter than the pure snow.

Because of the sudden change of surroundings, Y/N were blinded for a moment, waiting for her eyes to adjust with the lightings of the place.

"Im sorry, Y/N..."

Ayumi said as she began to fade into the white atmosphere.

"Please... die here."

B R A K K

"Akh-"

B U A G H

"Gah-"

T A K K

"Urgh-"

In that horrifyingly pure white place, Y/N cant sense where Ayumi is coming from with her attacks. Y/N cant see her, cant hear her movement, cant track her scent, cant sense her energy.

The only thing Y/N can feel from Ayumi is that Ayumi were using her technique agaisnt her with herself suddenly moving like she just teleported and sometimes control her body movement, making herself sick/dizzy.

Along with all the beatings she receive, Y/N know she doesnt have a chance of winning inside Ayumi's domain.

"Dont curse me to your death, Y/N..."

Y/N heard Ayumi's voice said.

The moment she heard a syllable fron that voice, Y/N quickly send a kick to that direction.

B R U K K . . .

Yes, that attack made it's way to Ayumi who is now invisible. But the thing is, Ayumi catched Y/N's leg.

"Youre strong, Y/N... If only we were on the same side... You could've been a hero to us..."

.
.
.

C R R R A C C K K . . .

"GAAAAH-"

Y/N yelled in pain after having her knee twisted 180°.

She held her knee that was in pain. This pain is sending waves of migrain in her head. Without her realizing it, tears fall from her E/C orbs like a water fountain because of the pain.

"Ukh..."

The H/C haired priestess began to think as she starts to lose conciousness,

'Why did i ended up like this?'

They were fighting about something that revolves around Ayumi, Hana, the Zenin clan, and Lady Amemiya. That is still in Y/N's head, but she thought,

'Why did i tried to stop them?'

Did she just underestimated Hana? Or did she underastimated Ayumi? Or could it be that.. She had a fear that Lady Amemiya wouldn't won a fight agaisnt Hana?

"Im sorry, Y/N."

S H R R R K K K . . .

A sound of something being ripped was heard, but its not Y/N's internal body parts.

Its the sky of the domain getting ripped to the ground.

Because of that, Ayumi's pure white domain to crumble down, and Ayumi who is no longer invisible getting thrown away by a strong force.