i. C.V.J.D.F

CHAPTER ONE
"c.v.j.d.f"

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

WALKING IN THE LINE OF GIRLS DRESSED IN THE SAME NAVY BLUE ATTIRE, HAVEN HELD A BLANK EXPRESSION. Her eyes were dull, showing no emotion in her. With hands clenched into tights fists by her sides, she ignored the whispers directed about her from a few girls behind her. She didn't have the time to get into an altercation. It was make things worse for herself and that was the last thing she needed. And the only thing she needed right now was Derek. But she wasn't sure if that was possible anymore.

A guard walked over to Haven, his hand wrapping around her forearm. He stared intensely down at her while she gave him a glare, "You're social worker is here so you will be coming with me."

"What if I don't want to?" She snapped, trying to yank her arm from his tight iron grip which he only tightened.

"Tough shit little girl. You have no choice."

Derek climbed out of his car when arriving to the McCall residence, a harsh look settled onto his chiseled features. He watched as Scott and Stiles shifted uncomfortably under his intimidating gaze, looking anywhere that wasn't near him. But his deep gravelly voice quickly made the two teens cower under his power. They knew better than to tick Derek off in this given moment. He looked about ready to kill someone and they wouldn't be surprised if he did.

"Where is she?" He roared, seeing them flinch as he stomped up the porch.

Scott gulped nervously, "We - uh, we don't exactly know."

"The hell you mean you don't exactly know?" Derek sneered, using every bit of energy to keep his wolf in control. He couldn't shift and lose control. He didn't need that at all. He needed to find his girl.

"All she did was leave us a note. I'm pretty sure it had to do with what happened at court." Scott told him, glancing at Stiles who looked away in guilt.

Curiosity mixed with Derek's raging eyes, "What happened at court?"

"The judge granted Stiles's dad visitation rights. I'm guessing she freaked out and took off." Scott explained, slight sympathy written in his eyes as he looked at the newly Alpha. As much as he didn't like Derek, he knew how much his sister means to him. Just like how much he means something to her.

"Well what did the note say?" Derek questioned, raising his eyebrows.

The two teens exchanged a nervous glance as they grew silent. Derek huffed, clenching his hands into fists while flashing his Alpha red eyes. He watched the two teens take a small step back. His patience was quickly running thin and he was about ready to beat the answers he needed out of them.