xxiv. raving

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
"raving"

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

IT SEEMS LIKE SCOTT WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WITH A PLAN TO GET TO JACKSON AT THE PARTY. Isaac and Erica entered the party, immediately searching for Jackson as well as Scott. Allison was with Matt in the crowd like Scott told her to do the other day without any knowledge of the Argents plan. Or any plan for that matter. When Allison saw Scott watching her, she quickly excused herself from Matt and pushed through the crowd until she reached Scott.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked her, pulling her off to the side.

"You told me to go out with him." She told him confused, giving him an odd look.

"No, not here!" He said. "You don't get it. We have a plan."

Her eyebrows furrowed, "You have a plan?" She repeated, eyes widening when Scott nodded at her. "Okay, okay. My father and Gerard, they're coming here with Haven on their side."

"What did you tell them? And what do you mean Haven?!" He questioned her worriedly. He was more concerned about what they were doing with Haven. What didn't he know?

"I-I told them–"

"Allison!"

"I-I had to tell them! As far as Haven goes, Gerard knew her mother and told her that her mom used to be a hunter like us! I-I don't know!" She panicked, giving him a scared look.

Scott's eyes widened, looking away briefly when he made the realization. "Oh my god, they know it's Jackson."

"People are dying, Scott! What am I supposed to do?" Allison questioned, sending him a small glare when he snapped his head at her.

"You're supposed to trust me!" He told her.

"I trust you more than anyone!" She cried, watching him begin to freak out at the Argents knowledge of knowing Jackson was the Kanima.

"We've–we had a plan." Scott mumbled, keeping his eyes off of her as he quickly began to think of another plan and a way to get Haven back with him on his side.

"So do they." She exclaimed, staring at him intently.

Scott looked around, sucking in a deep breath. "This isn't going to work."