xiii. sneaky deliveries

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
"sneaky deliveries"

CHAPTER THIRTEEN"sneaky deliveries"

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

DEREK AND HAVEN SAT IN THE PARKED CAR IN THE SCHOOL'S SOMEWHAT EMPTY PARKING LOT. She sat in the passengers seat with crossed arms and a pout on her face, much like the one Derek often gives her when he doesn't get his way. She had her meeting with Gerard and had to face Erica, much to her dismay. There was only a half hour left until the first bell rang so she decided to stay in the car with Derek who was keeping her calm.

"Don't make me go in there." She whined, turning her head to look at him. "If I see her face I will hit her again." She added.

Derek sighed at her while he shook his head, "Violence isn't always the answer, Haven."

"That's rich coming from you. You're the one who attacked Scott's boss because you assumed he was the Alpha, you killed your uncle, you slammed Stiles's face into a steering wheel, oh what else–" She was cut off by Derek as his placed his hand on the back of her neck, pulling her into a needy kiss.

"You need to stop rambling." He muttered against her lips, kissing one last time before pulling away. "Plus you're not any better, sweetheart. Kicking Erica's ass and slapping me all those times, I can see how you're the juvie girl." Anyone would consider the last part to his sentence offensive but the playful element in his voice made her see he was joking with her. "You have quite the mean hit."

She smirked, "Trust me I know."

"I'm gonna stay here until you're meeting is over incase you do get suspended and I'll bring you home." Derek told her, grabbing her hand and lacing their fingers together. "If you don't get suspended just text me and I'll pick you up after."

"I really don't want to go in there." She mumbled, watching as students began piling inside the school building.

He soothingly rubbed her knuckles, looking at the side of her face, "You have to. You know you can't get into any more trouble. I can't have that."

"I know." She mumbled, looking down at her lap to avoid his stare. "We can't lose each other again."

He frowned, placing his hand on his cheek. "I'm not sure if Erica is here or not. You should go and get the meeting done and over with."

"I guess. I'll see you after." She said with a sigh, turning to open the door only to be pulled back by Derek. Before she could say anything he pressed his lips to hers, capturing her in a tender kiss.