ii. mentor

CHAPTER TWO
"mentor"

CHAPTER TWO"mentor"

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

HAVEN GIGGLED AS DEREK LEFT A TRAIL OF WET KISSES FROM UNDER HER EAR TO HER NECK. Her fingers trailed through his dark locks, bringing his head up to press her lips against his. His hand cupped her cheek as he hungrily moved kissed her, rocking his hips into hers. She quietly gasped before letting out a moan as she felt Derek's tongue stroke hers.

"You know I'm still mad at you, right?" She breathed out once they pulled away from each other. "And kissing me won't fix anything."

"Not asking you to forgive me. You'll do that on your own. I just ask that you don't run or push me away." He told her, keeping his forehead on hers.

"I don't want you becoming a power hungry Alpha. You already turned two people, one of them being my best friend." She frowned, sitting up so she was more comfortable. She held onto his hands, staring down at them as she played with his fingers.

Derek sighed, glancing at their hands for a moment. "I won't turn into a power hungry Alpha, okay? I promise."

His words were meant to be reassuring to her. But they weren't. If anything, she still felt uneasy about all of this. And she wasn't sure if she wanted to see whatever happens next.

"Are you planning on turning anyone else?" She asked curiosity, unsure if she wanted to hear his answer. Her gaze slowly met his, seeing a faraway look in his eyes.

"I need to build a pack, Haven. I need more than just two people." He told her with a frown, pushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear in a show of affection.

"Derek..." She sighed, letting go of his hands. "You need to be careful with all of this. Especially after what happened with the Argents and Scott not able to be with Allison–"

"Nothing is going to happen, okay? Not to me and I won't let anything ever happen to you." He murmured, cupping her face in his hands. "And besides, Scott and Allison are sneaking around."

Haven halted her movements as she went to kiss him. She pulled away to look at him in confusion, "They're sneaking around with each other?! Even after what happened that night?"

"Oops." Derek gave her a sheepish smile before pressing his lips to hers, hoping to relax her while laying her underneath his body.

"Woods, let's go. You're being released." One of the guards opened Haven's cell to free her.

Haven huffed, rolling her eyes as she stood up. Her cheek throbbed in pain, the aftermath of being beaten by one of the other girls. Usually she'd fight back. And if it wasn't for the decision she made, she would've beaten the girl and it would've been worse than what she got.