iv. everyone wants power

CHAPTER FOUR
"everyone wants power"

CHAPTER FOUR"everyone wants power"

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

DEREK'S PIERCING GREEN EYES WATCHED HAVEN WITH A LOOK FULL OF LOVE. She sat up beside him, staring down at her chemistry textbook that was resting in her lap with a pen in her hand. He knew that she knew he was staring at her but he didn't care. It wasn't like he was trying to hide the fact he was staring. As creepy as it should sound, he enjoyed staring and watching her. Made his wolf feel at peace and contentment with itself.

"I hope you are enjoying your time staring at me." She broke their comfortable silence, a teasing grin playing her lips as she kept her attention on her paper.

"Oh, I'm definitely enjoying it." He replied cheekily, his eyes trailing over her frame. He allowed his eyes to linger on her exposed shoulder, his shirt she was wearing hanging off her shoulder.

She chuckled, shaking her head at his flirty remark. "I'm more than just a pretty face you know." She looked back at him, raising an eyebrow at him while he sat up. He pressed a kiss to the back of her shoulder.

"Trust me. I know." He murmured, his hand going up to the side of her neck as he reeled her into a needy kiss. She let all thoughts of doing her homework slip away as his lips moved skillfully against hers. He tossed her books and pen onto the floor, moving his body to hover over her before he stopped himself.

"What's wrong?" She asked at his sudden stop of his actions.

"I have something I want to give you." He told her, leaning back as he reached for his duffel bag that was on the side of her bed. His fingers grasped the cold chain sitting atop of his clothes. "You know how I have the triskele tattoo in between my back shoulder blades right?" She nodded her head, giving him a questioning gaze as he pulled out a necklace. A small smile came across her face as her eyes studied the triskele charm necklace in his grasp.

"The three spirals to me always meant Alpha, Beta, Omega. You can fall and rise to whatever category. Now that I met you, the meaning changed," He started, lifting his gaze from the necklace to meet her heart felt stare.

He moved to sit behind her, moving her hair to one side of her shoulder to make it easier to clasp the necklace on her. "Now it means patience, security," He brought both ends of the chain around her, listening to her beating heart for a moment. "And love." Finally clasping the necklace together, he let her turn to face him where his eyes met the triskele resting above her heart.

"Scott," Gerard Argent spoke as Scott and Stiles took a seat in the principals office. Scott stared at the older man in shock, his mouth agape and eyes wide. He knew he was screwed as he stared at the newly principal in front of him. "Academically, not the most accomplished but, I see you have become quite the star athlete." Gerard looked up from the file in front of him and at Scott.