Chapter Two

I took a nap and woke up to the sound of the cell gate opening, I saw the gamma walking in with a smirk on his face, I rolled my eyes at his smug expression. "Since you won't talk to me, maybe you will answer to our Alpha." if I could face palm myself at this moment, I would have. "Is it really that necessary?" I answered nonchalantly. "well you aren't answering our questions."

"Even if I did, you probably would have killed me afterwards cause I would be of no use to you." The gamma chuckled at my statement and clapped his hands. "Well you are smarter than you look."

"Can't say the same for you though." I smiled cheekily, and the smirk that was on his face a second ago was gone in an instant, his eyes were shining orange, meaning his wolf was trying to take over, but he held back.

I could smell an amazing aroma, it was a natural smell, like a mixture of rain and flowers, my eyes widened to see the alpha entering the room, I could feel the power radiating off him. He had silky brown hair that trailed over his eyes, he had 2 different beautiful eye colours, on the left side it was blue and purple on the right side, there was also a scar over his eye on the left side. He was a well built-man, and was extremely tall, probably about 6'6. I was utterly hypnotised by this man. The closer he came the stronger the aroma was, this smell was overpowering all of my senses and instantly calmed me.

The second he laid his eyes on me, I felt my breath halt, i was so nervous and my stomach had so much butterflies and my cold body felt warmer. The realisation sunk in. He was my beloved, werewolf call theirs mate while we call ours beloved.

"A blood sucker? the moon goddess can't be serious." His voice was so deep and soothing but the words that came out of his mouth felt like a jab in my heart.

"Well that's not a nice thing to say, wolfie." I pouted, and that seemed to anger him more as his eyes shined red for a split second, his gamma looked scared as hell, all colour disappeared from his face. It wasn't very common for a vampire and a werewolf to be mates, the last time they were mates was centuries ago. The alpha stormed out of the cell with the gamma trailing behind him. I quickly pulled my cuffed hands under my legs, making it face me. I pulled a pin from my hair which was used for emergencies. I concentrated on unlocking the cuffs with the pin and silently cheered when it opened.

I was still weak from using my powers because of the silver in my system, so I used the pin once again for the cell, I sighed in relief when it opened. I inspected the area to see if there were any guards, the coast was clear so I ran for dear life into the forest, trying to get out of their territory as quick as I can. As much as I could feel the pull to the Alpha, it was clear that he didn't want me as a mate, he was disappointed.

I could hear howls, they must've found out that I escaped, I used my vampire speed as much as I could however, the silver slowed me down. I heard the loudest roar, and I panicked, that was the sound of the Alpha, he was coming for me. I turned around to see the largest wolf I've ever seen, I knew this was my beloved, his dark grey fur was so soft-looking, and I could see his silver eyes piercing through mine.

One thing I know, wolves love a good chase, and I wasn't going to give up that easily.

{EDITED}