Chapter Three

I backed away from him gradually and he gave me a warning growl, I winked at him before running away from him. I could hear his heavy steps stomping behind me, it made me chuckle.

"I'm not going to be that easy to catch, sorry wolfie." I shouted out and I heard him barking furiously. Hmm, he doesn't sound happy.

I stopped at a cliff and turned around to face him, he was stalking his way towards me, looking at me carefully to make sure that I wasn't going to move. I gave him an air kiss and jumped off the cliff, I heard him howling, it sounded more like a concerned howl.

I landed on my feet and turned around to look up at him, I waved at him cheekily and continued to run. I was not in his territory anymore and I sighed out in relief, I decided to walk but cautiously.

I felt a hand on my wrist and with my other hand I tried to use my power, I knew it was the alpha, he moved back slightly because of my powers but it wasn't much affect cause I was still quite weak.

I looked to see that he was only in shorts, and his muscular body was on full display, I was trying hard not to drool. "How may I help you, wolfie?" I could see his shoulder's tensing up from the nickname I gave him.

"Where do you think you're going?" I could feel my whole body vibrating from the power in his voice. "Well I think I overstayed my welcome." I snatched my wrist from him but he grabbed them once again and dragged me with him. "Let go off me." I tried to pull against him but he didn't even seem bothered by it and didn't say anything. After struggling for a while, I just gave up and let him drag me back to the pack.

We arrived at the pack, I thought he was going to drag me back to the cell and I was confused when we passed the cell. My eyes widened when a mansion came into view, this was the alpha's house.

Another person came up to us and bowed his head slightly, he had light blue eyes with jet black hair. "Alpha." he put his hands behind his back respectably. "Beta Eugene." I giggled and both of their attention turned to me. "Eugene from Tangled?" they both did not look amused and I awkwardly coughed. "Well now I know you don't have his sense of humour."

They both turned to look at each other, they both looked to be using mindlink, Eugene nodded and the Alpha pushed me to Eugene and he bowed once again and placed himself behind me, I rolled my eyes and walked towards the mansion with him trailing behind me.

We both walked upstairs and Eugene opened a door to a large bedroom, I was in awe, the bedroom was absolutely stunning, the walls were painted grey, and the bed had red blankets and it looked so soft and cuddly, I turned to look at Eugene in confusion "Why am I here?"

He was silent, I sighed in annoyance and he shut the door, locking it. I looked around, taking in my surroundings, there was no point in escaping, especially with the silver in my system, because I know he would find me.

{EDITED}