Chapter Fifteen

As I was getting ready for training, I heard a knock on my door, my heart beat increased from the familiar aroma that I've grown to love; I tried to compose myself before opening the door.

When I opened the door, I was met with Xylus' gorgeous self. He wore the usual formal outfit with his hair neatly styled. He took my breath away and he's not even trying.

"Hey." He gave me a half smile and I smiled back at him.

"Hey. What's up?" I leaned against the wall, trying to somehow look cool. 'Why do I always embarrass myself in front of him?'

"Well...I...uh-" he scratched his head. He looked nervous and I raised my eyebrow in curiosity. I stayed quiet, listening to what he had to say.

"I was wondering if you had any plans for today?" He smiled awkwardly and I tilted my head, puzzled at his body language.

"Apart from training, I'm free, why?" I answered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Do you maybe want to go out with me?" He uttered, hesitantly and my mouth dropped, astonished.

He seemed to take my reaction negatively as he was quick to be dismissive.

"It's okay if you don't want-"

"No! I would like to." I interrupted.

"Is there anything particular I should wear?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Wear something comfortable." I nodded my head in understanding. He smiled shyly before walking away from me, I closed the door and did a small victory dance.

♾️

After training, I quickly made my way back to my room to pick an outfit for the outing with Xylus.

"Need my help?" I heard a voice speak out, I turned around; it was Aurora.

"Yes, please." I pleaded. She giggled as she walked towards my wardrobe to look through my clothings.

"Here you go." She gave me a white T-shirt with a short floral skirt and black boots and I clapped in approval.

"Thank you!" I hugged her and she patted my back. I pulled away as a sudden question popped into my head.

"How did you even find out about Xylus and I going out?" I narrowed my eyes at her suspiciously and she looked at me innocently.

None of us said a word, I continued to stare intensely at her before she rolled her eyes at me.

"Xylus asked help from me and Eugene. That's it."
I felt my cheeks heat up and Aurora noticed my state and grinned at me.

"Go take a shower, you smell like a skunk." She covered her nose and I gasped in offence. Before I could utter a word, she forcefully pushed me into the bathroom with my clothes and she shut the door behind her.

"Rude." I muttered under my breath.

"Heard that!" Sue shouted from the other side, which made me laugh.

After finishing my shower and drying my hair, I put on the clothes Aurora chose for me. Taking one last look in the mirror, I hummed in satisfaction and opened the bathroom door. Aurora sat on my bed, she looked up from her phone as she heard me.

"You look amazing, Kiara." She beamed at me and I thanked her.

"Hurry up now, Alpha is waiting for you downstairs." She rushed me out the door, making me almost trip on my way there.

I saw Xylus at the bottom of the stairs, my eyes widened, he was wearing casual clothes, he wore blue jeans with a black tight shirt that showcased his tone muscular body. His hair was not styled neatly as it always was, this time it was messy and his soft brown hair trailed down his eye lashes. He was ethereal.

As if he sensed me, he turned around in my direction, he didn't give me the same intensity as he normally did, his eyes were soft and genuine. As I walked down the stairs, his eyes were only fixated on me, he looked at me as if I was the most gorgeous girl in the world.

I stood in front of him and smiled shyly. I was waiting for him to speak, he didn't say anything, he looked to be in a trance. I wave my hand in front of his face and he's shook his head slightly.

"Wow...I-" he stumbled on his words, making me giggle.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Kiara." He breathed out and I was gobsmacked. It looked like he was finally giving us a chance and I couldn't be more happier.

He tenderly grabbed my hand in his and I felt my heart skip a beat, he pulled me with him and I complied.

We walked towards his car and he opened the car door for me, I thanked him as I sat in the passenger seat. He closed the door before making his way around to the driver's seat. We both put on our seatbelt, he started the engine and we were finally on the move.

"So, where are we going?" I asked and he smirked as he kept his eyes on the road.

"You're not going to tell me, are you?" I sighed in disappointment and he hummed in agreement.

We fell in a comfortable silence and I decided to turn on the radio and open the window, the wind blew my hair backwards, from my peripheral vision I could see Xylus smiling at me. I hummed to the sound of the music as I watched every building we passed.

After a while, Xylus stopped the car and I snapped out of my thoughts to study our surroundings.

"We're here." He turned off the engine, then opened his door before quickly making his way around to open the door for me. I muttered a 'thank you' as I stepped out.

I stared at the scenery in awe as the realisation of where we are set in.

" we are at 'Durdle Door'"?! I squealed at him in excitement.

"Do you like it?" He questioned with a slight doubt in his voice.

"Yes! Ofcourse!" I hugged him impulsively and quickly pulled back once I realised what I did.

I cleared my throat awkwardly before speaking, "thank you..." I turned to look at the stunning landscape once again. "I've always wanted to come here." I confessed and I thought I heard him say "I know." But decided not to questioned him further on it

I pulled his hand in mine and dragged him towards the beach. The water was as clear as the blue sky, everything about this place was beautiful and pure.

I began taking my clothes off, leaving myself in only a matching red bra and underwear. Xylus' eyes widened at what I was doing.

"What are you doing?!" He spoke loudly in surprise.

"Going in the water, join me!" I ran towards the ocean and giggled as I splashed and swam around, Xylus did nothing but watch my every move.

"Come in, Xylus." I smiled expectantly.

"No." He said shortly, which made me pout.

"You're boring." I rolled my eyes.

"What did you just say?" He raised his eyebrow at me as he spoke up in a warning tone.

"You. Are. Boring." I responded smugly, trying to challenge him. He didn't look happy.

He swiftly took off his clothes, leaving him only in boxers. I felt my heartbeat quicken as I stared at his gorgeously built body, I had so many unholy thoughts but it stopped the second he ran towards me. I tried to swim for dear life but he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. We chuckled as I held onto him tightly. I looked at his glistening unique eye colours, feeling myself get lost in them. My legs were wrapped around his waist but in this moment I didn't care, this moment was perfect, I had so much feelings for this man and just when I think my feelings couldn't get deeper than it already was, he proves me wrong.

I looked down at his soft plumped lips and I couldn't help it, I smashed my lips against his, this kiss was passionate, all our feelings are going into this one kiss, our lips moved delicately against each other. Nothing else mattered in this moment. Just us.

{EDITED}