Chapter Thirteen

...

it felt as though, maybe, er, um,
 his weewee might be tucked up against a much bigger one  

...

That's right,  it was a much bigger one,  and when Air reached down to free his own,  he discovered that the bigger one was bigger,  because it was so hard. 
P'Chess was having a bad case of morning wood.

The room was still quite dark.  The sun was coming up,  but on the other side of the house.  Air peeked under the sheet again.  He held his breath.

Air was starting to have a problem of his own.  His problem was getting bigger by the second.  What started out squishy and as soft as could be,  was fast becoming a stiffy.  Air couldn't help but panic.  "What if P'Chess wakes up right now?"

Air decided to think about how much his head hurt.  He started going over the things he'd packed.  Sure enough,  his boner softened up and he was able to reach down and move it.  He slid his leg from between Chester's thighs and creeped out of the bed.

Chess's arm shot out and seemed to search for Air's warmth.  The man rolled on his back and kicked the sheet away.

Air had seen tonnes of naked men and boys during his lifetime.  He'd seen plenty of erections too. 
He was never excited by them before and he absolutely never wanted to look closer.
Air was puzzled to see that it was remarkably like his own,  except for the case that Chester's was obese.  It was clear to Air that Chess's balls had an eating problem too.

He was still naked and standing beside the bed.  Air chuckled as quietly as he could.  "It's not like he can put them on a diet."

...

Bangkok seemed bigger and more intense than it had just seven months ago.  The colours were more garish,  the sounds more grating,  and the smells were distinctly stronger.

Jet drove Chester's SUV and brought his girlfriend for company.  She was years younger than Jet and was really beautiful.  She knew all about Air and talked his ear off.

He knew exactly where to go and never once checked for directions.  In fact,  Jet seemed to know the city well and stopped right in front of the orphanage.  

Jet took Air's bag from the back of the truck.  He shared his phone number with Air and told the boy to call if he needed anything.  He gave Air an envelope stuffed with cash. 
"Chess said that you probably won't need this,  but it's for emergencies." 
He squeezed it in the boy's hand.  "Don't be afraid to use it Nong,  for anything you need."