Chapter 1

"shameless!"

Along with the angry voice of the man, Qiu Jin fell into the water with a bang.

He wanted to call for help, but he only made the sound of "Guru Guru", and in front of him, a black shadow flashed in front of him...

As if seeing a life-saving straw, Qiu Jin chased the water and reached for it. The black shadow disappeared and a pink and trembling thing came out.

The little pink elephant was wrong, the big pink elephant never seemed to have encountered such a situation, and was caught in a huge shock, stabbing Qiu Jin in a straight face.

what? Sleek and greasy, did he have hallucinations?

Qiu Jin blinked his eyes, looking up along the strong abdominal muscles and pectoral muscles...

"Go away!" A violent voice came from the top of the head, and at the same time, a foot quickly kicked over and hit his chest.

After a dull pain came, Qiu Jin struggled again: "What are you doing kicking me... grunting..."

He used the strength of nine cows and two tigers to finally surface, shook his head, and forced himself to recover from the dizziness.

This is a high-altitude open-air swimming pool, a huge place, except for the man who kicked him in a rage, there was no longer a figure.

Looking down, he pulled a swimming trunk in his hand.

Not his.

Lifting his head, a man was standing on the edge of the pool, his arm muscles swelled up in a beautiful arc, and instantly moved his body away from the pool.

The man's set of movements was perfect and impeccable, and it seemed that his muscles were also tempting. The only thing that was not harmonious was that he didn't wear swimming trunks.

Qiu Jin lowered his head and noticed the thin piece of black fabric in his hand...

Did he even pick someone else's swimming trunks? Did you see the little pink elephant?

"..."

Awkward eighth level.

"Hey, your things have fallen." Qiu Jin waved his black **** and wanted to return them to the other party.

Almost at the same time, the man suppressed his angry voice: "Lu Pingyin, throw me out!!!"

Qiu Jin was not convinced: "I just return your pants, what do you throw me at!"

As soon as these words came out, the man's face sank for a moment.

Soon, a young man in a suit came and cut his hands behind him with incredible strength.

Qiu Jin was totally ignorant. He had encountered this kind of encounter before he could figure out what happened. He struggled now: "Who are you? Let me go!"

The man did not speak, but dragged him out with incredible strength.

He was also wronged, okay, somehow came to this place and suffered a beating.

Qiu Jin shouted unyieldingly: "Who made him kick me! I didn't mean it!"

It's a pity that his refutation didn't play any role at all. The man didn't say a word all the way. His movements were graceful and his attitude was strong. He threw him outside the swimming pool gate.

"Cough cough..."

Qiu Jin was still breathing heavily on the ground, like a half-dead salted fish.