Chapter 23

In an awkward atmosphere, the two continued to watch the show.

When Xiang Xi and Ji Shenxiao organized the garden, CP fans began to appear.

Although Xiang Xi has a bad temper, his appearance is too deceptive. If he doesn't speak there for a while, he will definitely be an indifferent cold fairy.

Ji Shenxiao is a completely opposite type to him. It looks like a gentleman, but looking at his strong muscles, anyone can guess how amazing his pheromone was during the outbreak.

The two people are already in the same type, and in such a romantic place as the garden, the netizens have just pulled the head.

Qiu Jin glanced at Ji Shenxiao and found that the other party was calm and not unusual at all. But according to the original, they sparked a variety in the variety show.

Qiu Jin was a little upset. Although he only remembered Ji Shenxiao's pheromone, if the other party had someone he liked, he would definitely not be able to continue this relationship.

So he tried to ask a sentence: "Xian Xi looks good."

"Do you still think about him?" Ji Shenxiao glanced at him. "If I remember correctly, you are now Omega."

"Of course I know what gender I am, I just ask you, what do you think of Xiang Xi?"

Ji Shenxiao glanced at the TV and said, "It's okay."

Okay? So perfunctory?

Qiu Jin asked again: "You don't have any thoughts about him? His pheromone is peach-flavored and very sweet."

Ji Shenxiao looked at him halfway and suddenly frowned: "I finally know how you got the bad reputation before."

Qiu Jin: "?"

Ji Shenxiao: "Isn't anyone telling you that it's rude to talk about other people's pheromones?"

Qiu Jin: "..."

Okay, he shut up. Such a straight man, I wish you never catch Omega like in your life.

It was at this time that the picture shifted to the scene where he was chopping wood. Qiu Jin withdrew his thoughts and looked at it seriously.

Seeing this scene, the barrage wind direction has completely changed.

[Lying trough, this wood splitter is too good, right? ? Splitting a log with an axe? ]

[Unexpectedly, Qiu Jin is so strong at farming? ]

Finally, someone praised himself. Qiu Jin was very happy and couldn't help showing the show: "Am I very powerful."

Ji Shenxiao: "The waist is strong."

Qiu Jin immediately became proud: "That is, I not only chopped wood, but also other sports."

As soon as the voice fell, there were a few barrage drifts:

[Pinpin’s muscles and sweat, who the **** can bear it? ]

[I’m already lying down, brother Qiu Jin will drip sweat on me! ]

[Please vigorously use the male dog waist to farm on me! ]

Qiu Jin: "..."

Today's netizens are more fierce than others. Rao is a little embarrassed because of his thick skin.

Qiu Jin's face was hot, and he immediately said: "Change another station!"

Ji Shenxiao was unimpressed: "The company has invested in this project, and I must look at the finished product."