Chapter 69

Qiu Jin persuaded him a few more times, and took the initiative to lower himself, and Ji Shenxiao enjoyed it, but still asked him to coax with a cold face.

In the end, Qiu Jin was also annoyed, and could not help complaining: "Those on the Internet are fake. You don't know that the person I like is you."

Qiu Jin said this and was wronged: "I didn't confirm the relationship with you when I was filming, and those are just jokes from netizens, and no one really takes it seriously. Just because you are so hard, are you deliberately making excuses to give birth to me? Annoyed, trouble me with trouble?"

Although this passage sounds bitch, the tone is a little disgusting, and it is also unreasonable. But Ji Shenxiao was very fond of him, as if he was very fond of Ji Shenxiao and coquettish him.

This kind of love between couples, Qiu Jin doesn't mind using it occasionally. Anyway, both parties can feel good, and they can also bring the topic that is often quarreled to a sticky direction. For couples, it is a panacea.

Qiu Jin originally thought so, but today he suddenly discovered that after listening to his words, although Ji Shenxiao no longer froze his face, but his smile did not reach his eyes.

Qiu Jin was a little flustered, did this set no longer work for Ji Shenxiao?

"Are you still angry?"

"Don't think about it," Ji Shenxiao rubbed his head, "I'm not good."

This is a movement familiar to both of them, but Qiu Jin is keenly aware that Ji Shenxiao's mood is different from any previous one.

Before Ji Shenxiao stood up, Qiu Jin subconsciously threw himself up. Fighting at the head of the bed and closing the bed at the end of the bed, the contradiction between the couple, there is nothing that cannot be solved once done.

If it doesn't work, do it twice.

Ji Shenxiao pushed back halfway and the city gate fell behind.

At the moment when Qiu Jin was completely occupied, Ji Shenxiao suddenly had a thought in his mind-to disclose his relationship with Qiu Jin.

He wanted to let everyone know that Qiu Jin was his, and no one could ever gossip with Qiu Jin anymore.

But Qiu Jin as an artist, is he willing?

The dinner was three hours late.

After the end, Qiu Jin lay on the sofa and looked up at Ji Shenxiao, wondering if the other party was dead.

Those were just too much for him just now, but in order to coax Ji Shenxiao, he still accepted it well. Even with red eyes and a swollen mouth.

Ji Shenxiao just looked at him in silence.

Qiu Jin couldn't figure out what the other party was, and stretched his hand to scratch Ji Shenxiao's back. He was just trying to say something, but didn't expect to be stuck back with his tongue.

This dinner directly became the breakfast the next day.

When Qiu Jin got up, Ji Shenxiao had already left for work, and there was a message on WeChat to remind him to eat breakfast. Although Ji Shenxiao is as considerate as ever, Qiu Jin feels that Ji Shenxiao has not yet lost his breath.

After a long time together, the lovers' slightest emotional fluctuations are easy to detect.

Thinking about it this way, Qiu Jin didn't have much to eat, he filled his stomach indiscriminately, and received a request from Xiang Xi.

Xiang Xi: This hero, come to Summoner Canyon to accept the challenge?

Qiu Jin: ...All right.

He is not in a good spirit today, but he is very helpful in playing games. He won several games in a row and finally no crane tail.