Chapter 54

"Mom, why are you here?"

When Ji Shenxiao came out, he saw Gu Shuyi guarding the door.

"I heard that you are in a little trouble," Gu Shuyi looked at him in a circle, and then looked in the isolation room, and then hesitated, "That's..."

Ji Shenxiao straightened his sleeves and his expression was very calm: "Qiu Jin entered the estrus period, but the inhibitor failed, and I will help take care of him."

Gu Shuyi's eyes lit up: "Then you..."

you still need to ask? It must have been done.

Gu Yuxin said, he stayed outside all night, and finally fell asleep in the early morning. After a while, he was called by the parents of both parties who heard the news, and the whole person was lost.

Looking up, Ji Shenxiao was full of energy and ruddy color, with a satisfied expression on his face, as if the male lion after eating was patrolling the territory.

This is a reaction to the meat.

Ji Shenxiao's expression was faint: "Don't think about it, nothing happened between us."

"I didn't do it!" Gu Shuyi hadn't had time to speak, and Gu Yue gasped in exaggeration. "How is it possible? That's not what you don't want to do. You can't do it. Alpha can't resist Omega's attraction during estrus, just like Cats cannot resist the attraction of catnip, I cannot resist the temptation of crayfish!"

Ji Shenxiao: "..."

Gu Yue is unbelievable: "What's more, you can have a 99% high match!"

"Son, you honestly told me, what happened between you?" Gu Shuyi didn't believe Ji Shenxiao's remarks, she could not help frowning, "Although I taught you to be strict in self-discipline since childhood, but since this accident happened , You have to take responsibility for yourself."

Ji Shenxiao: "..."

He wanted to take responsibility, but he had no chance at all.

Being watched by two pairs of curious eyes, Ji Shenxiao had to reiterate: "Really, we really didn't happen."

Gu Shuyi: "Did the child not let you say? After all, such an accident happened, he may also be at a loss, or should I go in and talk to him? After all, I am also Omega, and I did Omega psychological counseling activities. "

Ji Shenxiao stopped people: "Mom, it's nothing."

Who can believe this? Lone A widowed O, dry firewood, closed in the room overnight, what will happen? This is simply against the laws of biology!

Ji Shenxiao knew that he could not persuade his mother who insisted on her own opinion, and was about to explain, and heard the sound of the door opening behind him.

Qiu Jin stood at the door a little bit cautiously and smiled embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, I came out without permission, but I think it's better."

Gu Shuyi breathed a sigh of relief and immediately said: "Xiao Qiu came just right, you come to Auntie!"

Qiu Jin was stunned and walked over. He was confused and asked, "Hello? May I ask you..."

Ji Shenxiao was speechless: "Mom, don't scare him."

"How can I scare him? I think he was scared by you!" Gu Shuyi glanced at Ji Shenxiao, turned around and pulled Qiu Jin to see her feet from the head. .

And he asked in peace: "How is the body? Is it still uncomfortable?"

"Did Ji Shenxiao bully you?"