Chapter 51

"card!"

Yi Congqing shouted, Qiu Jin was out of the play instantly. He reached out and pushed the man who pressed on him, only to find that the other party was staring at him tightly.

Qiu Jin was stunned: "Mr. Jiang?"

After a long silence, Jiang Ming finally recovered and lifted his body: "Sorry, I took the liberty just now."

Qiu Jin sorted his clothes to cover his body, his expression was very light: "It's just a job."

His collar was loosened and his trousers were torn. The wide robe was only lightly tied with a belt, which covered the important part.

Liu Wei immediately sent a blanket over.

Qiu Jin was too hot to wear it and waved his hand: "No more."

Liu Wei looked at a pair of white legs under the ragged clothes and did not still hold the blanket stubbornly: "Ji and Ji have told me that he must cover you strictly."

After two seconds of silence, Qiu Jin took the blanket and draped it over his body. His eyes were searching on the set, but he did not see Ji Shenxiao.

Qiu Jin asked, "What about others?"

Liu Wei replied: "It seems that something is gone."

"Oh."

Qiu Jin lifted his feet and walked down the stairs. At this moment, the lights of the studio suddenly went out, and the song "Happy Birthday to you" rang.

Ji Shenxiao rolls out a cake from the darkness with a light smile on his face: "Chou Jin, happy birthday."

Qiu Jin froze for a moment before realizing that today is his birthday. He has forgotten too many things in recent days.

Qiu Jin smiled and was about to say thank you. He noticed that there was a little more light on the left and right, and three cakes were approaching him.

Jiang Ming, Xiang Xi, and Yi Congqing pushed out the cake at the same time. I didn't expect to see other people at this time. The three looked at each other and couldn't help but startled, all stopped at the same place.

The staff who sang Happy Birthday also stopped their voices one after another, and the scene was embarrassing for a time, making people toe to grip.

People's eyes fell on Qiu Jin, and they didn't know whether they were envious or distressed.

Although so many people have given him a birthday, it sounds pretty cool, but the four big brothers are around here. Whose cake does Qiu Jin choose first?

No matter who you choose, you will offend the other three? It's all Shura field.

Qiu Jin is also very dumbfounded. What magical scene is this? Why do these people prepare cakes separately?

Even if Ji Shenxiao, they are friends and partnerships after all, Yi Congqing also makes sense. The crew's birthday to the actors is traditional, but what about Xiang Xi and Jiang Ming?

Qiu Jin stood in the middle, looking at a beautiful cake, there was no trace of joy deep inside, only full of embarrassment and pressure.

Until now, the staff finally knew they had made a mistake.

Because Ji Shenxiao, Jiang Ming, and Xiang Xi all explained to them, they were all preparing to give Qiu Jin a birthday, and they thought it was together, so they put together the time to turn off the lights.

Then, four people Shurachang.

Yi Congqing scratched the back of his head, still outside the situation: "Why did you prepare it yourself? I knew you bought cakes, so I don't need it!"