Chapter 19

A few younger brothers and sisters heard the sound around the door and saw such a handsome and handsome young man, who was also dumbfounded: "Brother Chou Jin?"

Qiu Jin answered them one by one, and distributed gifts to everyone. The children immediately walked away from Wen Mojia, who was carrying a shelf, and ran out to play with joy.

When did your child become so clean that even her EQ became higher?

Zhuo Ying did not dare to step forward for a while: "You, are you...?"

"Mom, I will work hard in the future."

Zhuo Ying froze for a moment, and it took a long time before trying to ask: "You... don't you like that one named Xiang Xi?"

Qiu Jin looked calm: "Well, I don't like it anymore."

This sentence alone made Zhuo Ying burst into tears.

Her so good son, who once practiced her son for an Omega, finally figured it out again.

Zhuo Ying immediately pulled her husband over: "Old man, see if our son is gone!"

Qiu Zhiming finally withdrew his slightly harsh eyes and nodded stiffly: "I know."

Wen Mojia stood not far away, watching Qiu Jin, who had changed her face, suddenly felt a familiar sense of crisis.

"Joke, do you really think you can change your acting style, and can your acting progress?" Zhuo Qian rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about your son, because of his junk acting, the acting is not ridiculed by the crowd."

Wen Mojia frowned: "Mom, is Yidao's drama really okay?"

Zhuo Qian felt a little bit, and remembered the situation at the dinner last time. She voted for 10 million yuan, and it was a big or small gold player in the general crew, but there was a blind spot for the other party in the case of Yi Congqing. She just told Wen Mojia to try the show and said she would pay special attention to the other party. Acting.

But if she said that, depending on her son's personality, she might be angry again.

"No problem, what's wrong," Zhuo Qian laughed, and said with some guilty conscience, "The director said he would pay special attention to you."

Wen Mojia frowned: "Since it's all set, why should I go to a trial?"

Zhuo Qian's eyes rolled around, and then he said: "The director heard that you have good acting skills and can't wait to play against you."

Wen Mojia was finally satisfied. He didn’t even hate Qiu Jin even for a while. He even greeted him in the past: "Chou Jin is coming back?"

Before waiting for Qiu Jin to answer, he said again, "I recently received an easy-to-lead drama, would you recommend a role to you?"

"Easy to guide? Which one is easy to guide?"

A loud voice came from the courtyard, and Qiu Yuqin did not arrive first, "Is it director Yi Congqing?"

Wen Mojia raised his chin and responded: "It is indeed him."

"Isn't that easy?" Qiu Yuqin lowered his voice, "I heard that the Yidao selection is very strict."

Wen Mojia complacent: "No, people are big directors, how can ordinary people look at it?"

Qiu Yuqin: "Aunt Zhuoxi invested a lot of money?"

Relatives immediately came to interest: "Are you still investing money?"

Zhuo Qian scolded Qiu Yu in her heart, and still maintained a smile on the surface: "Not much, just a little."