Chapter 36

However, Qiu Jinyan does not directly reverse Ji Yao, and will later use technology to adjust his facial features and body shape.

After all, Qiu Jin is a man, even if he looks suitable for women, there will be differences in appearance. That's the first beauty in the world. I really want to use men to reverse it, and it's too bullying the IQ of the audience.

After Qiu Jin finished shooting the reversed Ji He, he was taken with him a set of still pictures of Ji Yao and a set of Ji He's normal stills.

One person came down as a triangle, and when he finished shooting, it was dark, and he also made an appointment with director Yi Congqing.

He didn't have to go home to cook recently because Ji Shenxiao went on a business trip abroad and hasn't appeared for several days.

The staff moved quickly, and Qiu Jin received a makeup photo and propaganda copy after returning home after eating.

Ji He’s posters are stitched left and right, with women on the left and menswear on the right, beautiful and A, which is breathtaking.

There is also a picture of Ji Yao. After "High P", Ji Yao's face is much softer, and the nose bridge is also small and flexible. Only the adjustment of this part makes the photo completely different. Even Qiu Jindu I can't recognize myself soon.

In addition to the photos, Ji Yao also has a gif animation version. The action expression comes from Qiu Jin. After the technical adjustments in the late film and television period, the beauty has been improved by several levels, as if bringing the Holy Light.

That night, the official blog of "The Rise and Fall of the World" released a batch of latest makeup photos.

The most popular voice is Ji Yao.

Although the title of No. 1 Beauty in the world is a bit vulgar, it is enough to attract attention. I heard that the stills are to be announced. Fans are all in front of the computer, and they are curious.

As soon as the makeup photo came out, all the people were dumbfounded.

[Oh my god! ! The crew is too good, right? ? Ji Yao in my heart is alive! ! ]

[Lying trough? Where did you find this peerless beauty? ]

[Newbie? I haven't seen it before! ]

[Newcomers are monsters, and the world’s first beauty deserves its name. ]

[I do not believe! Is there such a beautiful person? Wouldn’t it be a fairy from heaven! ]

[Although it is really beautiful, but... don’t you think this person is familiar? ]

[emmmm...I think you said that, wouldn’t it be someone’s sister or something? ]

[What about me? Can Qiu Jin have such a beautiful sister? ]

...

This character is so beautiful, #"天下兴逝》姬遥# was directly searched by netizens.

The crew intended to promote the new technology, but also spent a lot of effort to promote it, and soon climbed to No. 7 in Hot Search.

At the same time, Wen Mojia watched the hot search approaching him step by step, frowning almost to kill a mosquito.

Wen Mojia is an actor of Huayi Media. "The Rise and Fall of the World" is also the lead cast of Huayi Media. Before the promotion, they had already inquired. They knew that the crew of "The Rise and Fall of the World" will announce the final batch of role-fixing photos today. But this time the roles are supporting roles, and the biggest cafe is Qiu Jin, so I don't care.