Chapter 24

Regardless of what Ms. Gu Shuyi said, Ji Shenxiao very ruthlessly rejected her proposal to come to the restaurant.

Cooking for him is barely an equivalent exchange, but what is cooking for others? Qiu Jin is not his nanny, even if Ms. Gu Shuyi is here.

and……

Ji Shenxiao's eyes fell on the young man wearing this apron. The latter was packing up the tableware and chopsticks on the table. His movements were clean and elegant. Somehow, he didn't want anyone to see Qiu Jin at all.

On the other hand, Qiu Jin did not want others to know that he had too much contact with Ji Shenxiao.

This Saturday is the 60th birthday of media giant Jiang Feihong. People with heads and faces in the circle will attend. It is also a rare social opportunity for Qiu Jin.

Qiu Yuqin called Qiu Jin early and told him to pick him up.

But unexpectedly Qiu Jin refused.

Qiu Yuqin persuaded: "You didn't say much about chasing Xiang Xi before, but now that you want to come back, you can't be so capricious anymore."

Qiu Jin is funny: "I haven't said anything yet, are you angry?"

Qiu Yuqin: "What do you want to say?"

"I'll just go by myself," Qiu Jin slowed his tone. "Brother, you have worked hard, don't worry about me."

When was my brother so sensible? Qiu Yuqin held his stomach full of preaching and was resolved by such a gentle breeze. He opened his mouth, but found that he couldn't say anything, so he had to be awkward: "You remember, if you don't come, I..."

Qiu Jin interrupted him quickly: "I know, take a break early."

Qiu Yuqin's face was hot, and a cold voice said, "Hang up."

No wonder the relationship between the original owner and his family is poor, and the Qiu family doesn’t know if they were cursed by their surnames. The expressions of concern are all swords and swords.

Qiu Yuqin was obviously paving the way for his future, but he used such a powerful method. Even the old man Qiu Zhiming was concerned about him that day, but he used the method of declining him.

Forget it, these are habits, and they won't change in a while, and he won't force him. Qiu Jin went to the gym for an hour and watched a movie before going to sleep.

Early the next morning, there was a wake-up call from the phone.

Qiu Jin narrowed his eyes and pressed the call button, his voice was hoarse: "Hello?"

Qiu Yuqin's loud voice immediately rang: "Why are you still sleeping? It's eight o'clock!"

"It's eight o'clock, what's wrong?"

"We all arrived early on President Jiang's birthday. This time at the Garden Hotel in the downtown area, it takes more than an hour to drive."

Qiu Jin said that he knew, and fumbled to get up.

Qiu Yuqin: "You prepare first, and I will pick you up in half an hour."

Qiu Jin paused for a moment before realizing: "Brother, I..."

"Don't talk nonsense, wait for me!"

Qiu Jin: "...brother, I can't live there before."

Qiu Yuqin: "?"

"You moved?"

"Why didn't you tell me about moving?"

"Where do you live now? Is there not enough money? Why don't you tell me!"