Chapter 17

In the early morning of the next day, the black car drove into the private hospital of Huayi Group. The doctors were already waiting in the parking lot. When they saw them get off, they took the person directly into the office.

The doctor named Gu Yue is a Beta, specializing in the pheromone department, and is also the attending physician of Ji Shenxiao's pheromone reception disorder.

After listening to Qiu Jin's symptoms, he smiled gently: "Don't worry, although the second differentiation is rare, it is not without."

Qiu Jin nodded, not very emotional. What he worried about was not the late differentiation, but the pheromone which was different from ordinary people.

"Doctor, if I..."

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"When I and I were divided," Qiu Jin paused, and finally didn't pick out. He just said ambiguously, "The people around me have entered the estrus and susceptibility period. Is this normal?"

"Meaning that your pheromone affected others?"

Qiu Jin nodded immediately.

Gu Yue: "Omega's estrus period will affect people around you more or less. You may have a greater impact. There are also cases of this kind in foreign countries. I will make a list for you. Let me check it first."

Qiu Jin went out with a list and met Ji Shenxiao sitting in a chair. The latter raised his head and asked, "Okay?"

Qiu Jin shook his head: "No, I'll check it first."

The service level of the private hospital is very high, and soon a sister nurse took him to various departments.

Ji Shenxiao got up, pushed open the door of the consultation room and walked in.

Gu Yue raised his head: "He is the one who can smell your pheromone?"

Ji Shenxiao: "At present, only he can smell me."

Gu Yue narrowed his eyes and smiled and suggested: "Have you considered a temporary union? This is good for your situation."

Ji Shenxiao looked at Qiu Jin drinking the rest of the glass, and slowly said after a short ringing: "Say more."

Gu Yue took Ji Shenxiao to check again. He watched the list of silence, and finally realized: "No wonder I think it's weird. It turns out that the cause and effect are wrong."

Ji Shenxiao: "?"

Gu Yue: "The relationship between you should be mutual. The test report shows that you have been soothed by Omega pheromones recently, which has caused changes in your body, so the other party can smell your pheromones."

Ji Shenxiao suddenly sighed.

"What's wrong?" Gu Yue asked with a smile. They were of the same age, and they could occasionally talk about life problems.

Ji Shenxiao: "I just have some regrets, the brand of the Blue Hou Island Pheromone Health Resort is probably not going to sound."

Gu Yue: "..."

It's all this time, is it still work in your head? After further delay, the only person in your life who can smell your pheromone ran away.

He didn't go around in circles, and said directly: "You should smell his pheromone too?"

The careless expression on Ji Shenxiao's face disappeared, replaced by a rare seriousness, and a trace of embarrassment. After a long time, he nodded slowly.

Not only did it smell, it was scary.

The scent stimulated the deepest desire in people's hearts, clamoring for the other party to be tied around him and possessed.