Chapter 9

After the sun went west in the afternoon, Qiu Jin put the rubber boat and fishing gear on the pickup and headed towards the beach.

Less than a week after Lanhou Island was put into operation, the white and delicate beach was sparsely populated, which was a good time to shoot.

Qiu Jin ran the fastest and drove Ji Shenxiao and the crew behind behind with a small pickup.

Unexpectedly, the fork in front of the beach parking lot was blocked by a red convertible.

This is a one-way street. The car was parked on the side of the road, half of the front was plunged into the lawn, and the remaining half of the car was outside.

A man and a woman were sitting in the car, dressed in cool clothes. The man was sitting in the driver's seat and playing with a mobile phone. The woman snuggled up to see the screen of the mobile phone on him. They didn't know what had been brushed, and the two laughed.

Qiu Jin blew his horn: "Brother, can you make it?"

The man turned his back to him, his eyes fell on the phone, and after a while he extended his left hand and waved.

The meaning is obvious, just pass by, don't talk nonsense with Laozi here.

Qiu Jin reminded: "This is a one-way street."

The man threw the phone in front of the woman's chest, and his tone was impatient: "What's wrong with finding fault? Can't you be so wide?"

It's an Alpha, with a normal body and a big temper.

Qiu Jin honked his horn again: "I can't pass it, please move."

"You can't pass it and become my problem? If you can't pass it, don't pass it. Who knows what you are doing?" The man pushed his sunglasses over his head and looked at a pickup truck, sneering, "I didn't see this for Are you going to play in the area? Are you here to go fishing or catch Kaizi?"

Qiu Jin: "Really not?"

"The whole Lanhou Island belongs to Laozi's house. Which green onion are you? Why should I let you?"

"The whole Lanhou Island is yours?" Qiu Jin was almost smirked by him. "Do you think you Ji Shenxiao?"

The man was proud: "My dad and Ji Shenxiao had dinner."

Qiu Jin was speechless: "I still have dinner with Ji Shenxiao every day."

The man glanced at him, a pickup that was only opened for farm work, behind which were an inflatable boat and fishing rod, a whitish T-shirt, and dark sunglasses. Although he looked handsome, he was still a farmer. Talking to these people is a waste of time. The man turned his head and was too lazy to waste time with this bragging force.

Shan Wendan said, "I guess I didn't recognize you. Would you like to tell him that we are making a show?"

"It's okay, I have a way." Qiu Jin's expression was calm, and as soon as his voice fell, he put a reverse gear, hit the steering wheel with one hand, and started making a sound like a roar of a beast.

"What... what are you doing?" The man suddenly became nervous when he saw him. "Laozi's car is imported. Can you afford to ruin it?"

"Aren't you trying to break through?" Shan Wen also saw his plan and got nervous, "Don't be impulsive!"

"Relax, I just teach him a lesson."

Qiu Jin stepped directly on the accelerator, and the pickup rushed forward.

When the two in the sports car turned around, they saw a pickup that was half as high as their model and rushed towards them.

The car is getting closer and closer, and the man wants to drive to avoid it, but he can't start it in a hurry, and finally he screams with the woman next to him: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmer with more than a half of the mankind.