Chapter 35

However, it is not just the two parties who are curious about who is big and who is small, and netizens are even more interested.

When "All Star Challenge" was officially aired, although Qiu Jin Dadong's section was cut off, but the video has been secretly circulated.

——Qiu Jin, are you the biggest boom in the entertainment industry?

——Of course not, where can I be big? That's what you haven't seen Ji Zong.

As soon as this remark came out, netizens were very curious.

Even Qiu Jin, who prides himself on being the biggest in the entertainment industry, is ashamed of himself. How scary is Ji Shenxiao's gadget?

At least 20 cm up? It is estimated that the result is more objective. The diameter should be five or six centimeters, right? No matter how long Omega is, he can't get out of bed.

Hey~!

Then netizens made a top 10 list in the entertainment industry.

Ji Shenxiao undoubtedly ranked first in the throne, and the picture is the phase of their beach. The gif of Ji Shenxiao's big dong is circulating on the Internet.

Qiu Jin second, the picture is the one he couldn't paste in "All Star Challenge".

Wen Mojia is the third, and the picture is the figure of the crotch of his heroine in the play.

...

There are many people who are not happy, but more people watch the drama.

[What the hell? This tm can also be popular? What does wb recommend to me every day? ]

[Don’t you bother, is there any comparison! It's too lousy to talk about the x-organs of male stars]

[It’s nothing like yours, I don’t know what you are sour. Anyway, I’m so superficial, sheep are beautiful, and nature is beautiful]

[Secondary, even when there is no response, it is cute. It’s soft, big, and two little peach, lovable, much more cute than lipstick men]

[I only have 15cm, sorry, I don’t deserve to be A. ]

[Brother upstairs, 15 I can! Read my private message! ]

...

Ji Shenxiao didn't know that he had started to spread his various YY online, of course, no one had the courage to dare to presume this in front of him.

So the years are quiet.

Qiu Jin has long been accustomed to all kinds of gossip and buzzwords, and now he has learned to ignore and respond.

The most incredible is Wen Mojia.

He has always taken the lead of an overbearing president, and from time to time, fans have posted pictures of his A burst.

Domineering president, of course, sexual ability is a very important aspect, but now he is ranked third? Even if Ji Shenxiao crushed him, even Qiu Jin was in front of him?

The assistant saw that he had a bad complexion and quickly comforted: "I heard that Qiu Jin would stuff socks inside, or will you try it next time?"

Wen Mojia: "Go!"

As the assistant rolled, he also gave his boss a breeze: "Really, a hypocritical person like Qiu Jin, how could it be so big? It must have been a fake, maybe three socks were stuffed!"

Wen Mojia looked at the mirror: "Really?"

As soon as he said this, he thought it was boring. It was too superficial, and netizens would be irresponsible for a moment. What is he really serious about?