Chapter 2

Although the original owner is so mixed up now, people used to be top-notch, others were red and black, he was black and red.

Qiu Jin made his debut at the age of 16, and at the age of 18 with the high-quality appearance and generous family background in the entertainment circle. At that time, Xiang Xi was still a little transparent just entering the circle.

The two speculated on the CP in a travel variety show, and one of them moved his heart for speculation. After that, Qiu Jin began the process of chasing people non-stop.

On Xiang Xi’s birthday, he sent the right luxury car, even if he sent it, he also spontaneously brushed the screen of the Jiugongge circle of friends; the concert rushed to the stage and kissed, making Xiang Xi’s face green.

After the confession was rejected, he once publicly stated on Weibo: "Kitty, you can't escape my palm."

This is not enough, and I sent my own large-scale photo Aite Xiangxi, bluntly: "Omega, are you satisfied with what you see?"

Oh my god, what a wonderful thing this is!

Qiu Jin turned over those Weibo posts and was almost embarrassed to death.

Because of this, Qiu Jin became the biggest laughing point in the entertainment circle of this century. He was even criticized by ABO Daily for excessive harassment. He has a bad style, polluted the ecology of the entertainment circle, and almost tried on the verge of being blocked.

His family wished to sever ties with him. Not to mention poor Xiang Xi, the fans are all humiliating for him, what crime did Cubs suffer, and was so taken by such a greasy man with a domineering president?

The sexiest Alpha in front of this entertainment circle, he broke a good card with his own hands.

As for why it is called "front", because he was too greasy, and because of various lowB behaviors, he was expelled from the ranks of "sexiest Alpha" by fans.

Qiu Jin looked at his Weibo selfie, his shirt half-open, his eyebrows dazzled, and the evil charm smiled...

Pinpin's ** expression, look at this tempting posture...how did he use such a correct facial features to make such a greasy expression?

If he was Xiang Xi, wouldn’t he want himself?

You know, his face, in the original world, is deserted, and after becoming Omega, it is even more cold and inexplicable... Hey, don't say it, the more you talk, the more angry you are.

Qiu Jin originally wanted to delete those pictures, but when he saw the photos, the movement suddenly stopped.

The former paper man suddenly became lifelike and unbearable, it was also a trace of a person's life. Qiu Jin didn't get his hands in the end, and the black history was also very good.

As soon as I got home, the agent called in.

The agent didn't know how big he was compared to Ji Shenxiao, only he knew that he had a strong wall, Xiang Xi, who was beaten and scolded by the other party, and even made a small video and posted it online.

Before Qiu Jin walked through, the film and television company Ji Shenxiao, a subsidiary of Ji Shenxiao, was holding a birthday party in the hotel, inviting big figures with faces in the entertainment circle. As scenes to enhance the protagonist's feelings, Ji Shenxiao and Xiang Xi also appeared naturally.

But I don't know why Qiu Jin also got in there, followed for a long time, and finally found the opportunity to block Xiang Xi at the door of the bathroom, and it was another crazy show of love.