𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Dude, remember the guy I asked to buy me lunch and I'll give him a pass on the detention room?" Haechan excitedly told the pokerfaced Renjun as he sat in front of him on the cafeteria.

"What about it?" he asked and Haechan raised a bag of snacks while wiggling his brows, the older shook his head.

"I can't believe you're the Vice President, you're more like the bully" the older said with a hint of disappointment.

"Hey! It's not like I forced him! I kept telling him that it was a joke but he said he'll still buy me snacks in exchange of my number so.." he stopped, looking at Renjun with his devil smirk.

"You gave it?" he guessed and Haechan flicked his fingers, almost saying "bingo".

"But of course I didn't gave him my number. I gave him Mark's" he giggled.

"Why am I getting the feeling that you're still not over that jock?" Renjun asked.

Haechan used to date Mark, it didn't work out so they parted ways, they had been pissing each other off by pulling different pranks but it's more on Haechan and Mark was just tolerating it.

"What is this call again, Lee Donghyuck" Mark went near their table while pointing at his phone with some numbers calling on it.

"Free snacks, why not?" Haechan shrugged without giving the other a look, he kept stacking bread on his mouth.

I hope you choke. Renjun was silently chanting.

"Why don't you just give your so you'll stop bothering me?" Mark irritatedly said.

"Do you want me to?" Haechan said in return, challenging Mark.

Mark just gave him a silent glare and before anything happens, Renjun stood up.

"I didn't come here on this table first to be a third wheel, what the hell is wrong with this world" he unbelievably exclaimed, standing up.

"I guess it's me and the field again today" he mumbled to himself, taking a few of Haechan's snacks without being noticed.

He sat quietly while looking at the almost empty field. He likes it here, well sometimes he don't. Because usually a lot of guy reeking with sweat are most of the time, which he find annoying. But when it comes to lunch, no one comes here as often as he does.

"Jeno, please accept this, I worked so hard to make these last night" A tall girl was running after a guy on his soccer uniform. Familiar name but he doesn't remember how he looked like.

Excited with the drama that was about to unfold, another guy sat next to him with the same soccer uniform as the guy in front of him, "Are you always here during lunch?" a smiling guy asked him. His smile was too bright that Renjun stared at it longer than he should.

"No, who are you?" he asked, looking away.

The guy acted hurt with his usual bunny smile, "Ouch, I can't believe you forgot about me already"

"Have we met?" Renjun curiously asked.

"Last week, yeah. It was a bad impression so I guess it's alright that you didn't know about me" he chuckled, opening a box of orange juice and drinking from it.

"I'm Na Jaemin. But since you're a little special, it's Nana for you" he extended his arms, winking afterwards.