𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Jaemin and Jeno did ended up getting a job, Jaemin being the new barista on the Dream café near his school, and the only reason why he got in despite having no idea about making coffee or baking is because of his looks that makes teenage girls to buy stuff from them just because they want to talk to the Na Jaemin.

Jeno started working at the library. He thought that working on Moon's library was a boring job at first, and he envied Jaemin because he had a more social job, but he learned how to enjoy it because he could look after Renjun who likes reviewing there while he was working.

1 point for Jeno and 0 for the poor Nana. 

Their mothers tried talking to them again, saying that they didn't mean what they said and that they should have a dinner together to talk about it. But the two are too stubborn to listen to the both of them. Talk about taking after their parent's traits, it would sometimes stress Renjun out.

They did ended up taking a bigger apartment, it's a three bedroom and the rent is not that bad. They left the whole room for Renjun's mom even though he tried convincing the two that he could share the room with his mother, the other room is for both Jeno and Jaemin and surprisingly, the bigger room was taken by the smallest member, Huang Renjun.

"Injun! Movie!" Jaemin whisper-shouted while raising a bunch of snacks one night. Renjun sighed, opening his room up wider to let the two in. This is why he gets the biggest room, the two of them would sleepover at his room every night, they barely used their own room to sleep.

Not that Renjun is complaining, really. He likes being in the middle of them. Though they get too heavy sometimes, being hugged by two big bodies is such a punishment on his poor small figure.

"I think I wanna buy a ps5 once I get my salary," Jeno stated and Jaemin smacked the other's head.

"You still have your ps4, Nono. You're wasting money." he scolded and Jeno pouted. Renjun watched and he chuckled.

"We can share, I'd like to try playing there too." he stated.

He knew that Jaemin was stopping himself to spend money because they don't have much. And he also know that the both of them grew up in a family where buying stuff is not an issue, that's why he wants to at least help them enjoy things.

He watched the two boys eyes glow while looking at him with wide eyes, "Really?!" Jaemin shrieked, and even though he tried to shush them down so his mother won't get disturbed, the two climbed their way to spoon him.

"I like your room, if the cabinets are bigger, i'll live here with you" Jeno said while looking blankly at the ceiling.

"Me too," Jaemin agreed.

Renjun sighed contentedly, "Well, you're here everyday, what's the difference?" 

The two giggled, "We just want to be with our boyfriend all the time," one of them stated, nuzzling on his neck.

Boyfriend. He likes being called like that.

 He likes being called like that