𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Seeing the two laugh at each other, Renjun didn't notice Haechan going to Mark which left him alone on one of the bleachers near the field. Since his job for Jeno's mother is done, and the both of them probably have something going on, he must now do the honors of leaving the two.

Grabbing his things, he was about to exit the noisy venue when someone held his wrist, "What do you want?" he boredly said, not taking his precious time to look at who it was.

"Woah, It's been a while since I last saw a feisty Renjun. I'm kinda scared" Jaemin gave him a smile, snaking his arms around the shorter's shoulder right after.

Jeno then appeared after as he snorted at Jaemin's words, "It means he doesn't like you" glancing at the shorter as he started fixing its disheveled hair.

"I don't like the both of you, now get out of my face" he said, removing Jaemin's arms around him. 

Right, this is the right thing to do, setting boundaries. He needs it the most. Trying his best not to feel guilty, he glanced at the two and he saw them acting pained while holding their chest. Thinking that the both of them are not taking him seriously, he stomped his feet, exiting the venue completely.

"Hey, baby!" the both of them shouted in unison, making the short guy blush profusely. Covering his ears while walking away and also ignoring the fact that people are looking at him when they heard the two idiots, he went on his way.

"Jeno, Jaem. Celebration party? It's on my place." Chenle smiled at the two, he was with his boyfriend who looks like he wanted to kill everyone getting near his precious Chenle.

"We have other plans" Jeno smiled, grabbing Jaemin with him. 

"Why don't we make our own plan too?" Jisung whispered on Chenle's neck, making the older laugh. 

"No, this party is long planned baby. We'll have our own date next time" he replied, placing a peck on the taller's cheek.

___

Renjun decided to go to his work earlier than he should, he already slept for a short while and he hopes that he wouldn't doze off in the middle of work. Thinking about what happened earlier and how his heart reacted to it, he wonders who is it for? 

Does he like Jeno? But thinking about leaving Jaemin behind just doesn't sit right with him. He decided to call his one and only best friend to ask him about it.

"hey, BABY. What's up?" Haechan giggled, emphasizing the "baby" part to tease the poor huang renjun. 

"Shut up, I need help hyuck" he mumbled. Still contemplating whether to tell his best friend or not.

"What is it? Are you okay? Is it your father again?" he asked in panic, the shorter laughed.

"No, it's about Jeno and Jaemin. Who do you think I like more?" he quietly asked, getting shy right after. His question sounds so wrong, he sounds like someone who's two timing.

"Huh? Didn't you like both of them?" 

Furrowing his brows, "Is that possible?" he asked.

"Well, of course. Have you seen Yangyang and his boyfriends?" he replied, he can almost imagine Donghyuck rolling his eyes right now.

"I don't know a Yangyang" he mumbled.

"Of course you wouldn't know! You don't even know about anyone aside from me, mark and your two boys" his giggles were getting loud which made Renjun smile as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you choose, I would support you. You can even kill someone with me being the witness and I would willingly act blind for you. You're my best friend." he chuckled.

It made Renjun laugh, "And your first love" 

"Oh come on!" the other shouted making the both of them laugh.

"And your first kiss" he laughed louder after. He can hear Mark asking him about it and the call was ended like that.

It made him feel better, at least he have Donghyuck.