𝐭𝐞𝐧

After work, he went home right away. Jeno's parents went on their trip right before he could wake up. So they weren't there anymore before they went to school. Jeno insisted to give him a ride to school but he made it clear that he doesn't have to do that.

He made sure he took his notes with him for Jeno because he's planning to teach him now. He skipped a year of school after taking an accelerating exam way back. That's why he's a senior already while his supposedly batch mates are still on their third year.

Haechan did the same thing because they were best friends and he copies most of Renjun's plans and decisions when it comes to school and other stuff. It doesn't look like it, but Haechan is pretty smart. 

Smarter than Renjun at times, but he wouldn't let him know that.

"You're home" Jeno welcomed, giving him a small smile.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked the other and he shook his head.

"Nothing, but Jaemin is coming today" he informed and the shorter nodded. 

He noticed that Jeno was rather worried than angry with Jaemin. Whenever they were arguing at the discipline office, Jeno would end up giving in to Jaemin all the time. 

What happened between them is something that he doesn't plan to know.

"And I'll start tutoring you now. Eat your dinner and we could do it here." Renjun pointed on their living room.

"We have a library upstairs. It's more comfortable" he giggled.

"Okay rich man" Renjun rolled his eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that-- wait is that Jaemin's.." his laugh stopped midway when he saw the jacket hanging loosely on his shoulders.

"Yeah, he let me borrow it earlier" he mumbled back.

"You two are close?" he asked, giving him a look.

"And if we are?" Jaemin spoke, putting his arms on Renjun's shoulder.

The both of them exchanged angry looks and Renjun sighed tiredly. Haechan and Mark's bickering are enough to piss him off and now this two? 

"If you want to kill each other, do it out of my sight, I'm too tired for this" he said, shooing the both of them away from his sight.

"Why did something happen in school?" Jaemin asked.

"No, he just got home from work" Jeno answered for him.

Jaemin went silent for a moment, probably thinking what a normal person would think.

"Wait, wait a minute. What are you doing here by the way, Mr. President?" Jaemin asked with furrowed brows.

Renjun sighed, he ended up telling Jaemin his situation too. He doesn't have any choice, besides, he looks like someone who can be trusted.

"Where does your father live?" Jaemin asked while looking at him seriously.

He curiously gave Jaemin a look, "What for?" he asked.

Jeno gave him a nudged and he shook his head while uttering a "don't".

"Research?" he giggled playfully.

That giggle doesn't look and sound pleasant at all.