𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"Nana!" a guy called Jaemin from behind, before he could curse to whoever that is, Renjun stood up taking his food trashes with him.

"You must have a lot of special someones" he smirked, turning his back on the younger.

"What is it Lucas?! You just ruined my move!" he irritatedly said, strangling the taller lightly. Lucas don't usually call Jaemin "Nana" but ever since he found out about that nickname, he won't stop calling him that.

"You're making a move on Huang Renjun?" Lucas repeated like it was the joke of the year.

"You know him?" Jaemin asked and Lucas gave him a pat.

"Dude, who doesn't? You know Winwin? He was rejected by Renjun" he told him and the other gave him a surprised expression.

"You didn't heard about it? Well, it's given since you only cared about what Jeno was doing" the taller shrugged.

"That was a long time ago Xuxi" he said in a serious voice.

"You haven't talked to him yet?" Lucas asked and he shook his head, not wanting to continue the conversation.

"How did Renjun's story turn into this?" he laughed and complained about it more when he remembered his failed attempt to make a move.

"I didn't know! I thought you were in trouble!" he reasoned out, trying to get out of Jaemin's grip.

"I'm a good kid, I never got in trouble" Jaemin rolled his eyes. Of course that's bull, he's a regular in detention. He haven't seen Renjun before though.

That beautiful guy, he thought.

"Is he like not going for the same team?" Jaemin asked the question.

"I'm pretty sure he and Doyoung dated so.." 

"THE DOYOUNG?" Jaemin shouted.

Doyoung is a senior of their school, and he graduated last year. He was older than Renjun for a year and he had no idea that the popular guy dated Renjun.

"Yeah, where were you this whole time?! The whole school probably knew about it" Lucas said as a matter of factly.

"Probably out there collecting treasures" he smirked at the word. 

He thought that hooking up is pretty normal on his age, there's nothing wrong with it. He just know how to use his charms properly, and it's not his fault that he can't be in a serious relationship yet.

But after meeting that small guy, his interest was drifted his way. It was interesting really, to find a person who doesn't have any interest on him.

"Challenging" he giggled while thinking about it.

"Don't get your hopes up" Lucas reminded.

Oh I will, he thought.