𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

After Jeno was able to convince Jaemin to let it pass until tomorrow because they'll probably see Renjun there, he calmed down. It worried him too, what if his father was doing something to him again, it made him frown, it's probably not that serious, he wanted to convince himself.

Their parents scheduled a dinner that same night. They were enthusiastic at the progress of their relationship, suddenly dropping the marriage news, startling the both of them.

"What?" Jaemin asked, dropping his utensils down. 

Jeno massaged the other's thighs to calm him down, though he was shocked himself. 

"We already planned this the moment you were born, we just waited for the both of you to make up before we let you know about it." Jaemin's mom explained, eyeing the both of them after.

"We promised each other to make our kids marry each other when we got pregnant, it's long planned," Jeno's mom sweetly said, giving them a soft smile.

"We like someone else," Jaemin mumbled, making the two moms stop. The dads were just quietly eating on the side, listening to them without saying a word.

"Who?" Jeno's mom asked in a monotone voice. Giving Jeno a look then passing her glance at Jaemin's.

"Is this true, Jeno?" Jaemin's mom asked, sipping on her drink while eyeing the said male. Jeno gulped, he always found Jaemin's mom intimidating, not because she looked scary but because she is Jaemin's mom. And he likes him so he wanted to please her as much as possible.

He lowered his head, "Yes, ma'am." 

Jaemin's hand landed on Jeno's hand atop his thigh, giving him a soft smile and mouthing a 'thank you' after.

"Is this the guy you took home here?" Jeno's father asked, breaking his silence.

"Yeah..." Jeno replied, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"We both like him." Jeno added, making their mother's brows furrow than they already are.

"Are you fighting over a guy?" Jeno's mom raised her voice.

"Do you three like each other?" Jeno's father spoke again, making the other three parents look at him weirdly,

"How is that-'

"Yes." Jaemin replied, giving Jeno's father a small smile.

Before the two moms could make a fuss about it, they both stood up, excusing themselves. 

The next morning came in a blur, the both of them are hurrying to catch Renjun on his usual spot, the field. And they were right, they found him reading there, alone. He looked, normal, like he was his old self, the lonely president they all knew.

"Renjun," Jaemin called while catching his breath, he ran as soon as he saw the smaller.

"What?" Renjun's voice was cold, it shook him a little.

"Where have you been, we were worried-"

"I'm okay, thank you. Jeno thanks for letting me stay. I'll pay you as soon as I get my pay this month." he stated, picking his book up together with his bag.

"You don't have to, Injunnie." Jeno softly said, wanting to pull him close but the older moved further away to resist the touch.

"I insist, besides I don't want to owe anything to anyone." Renjun replied and before they could even talk more, a guy called Renjun's name.

"Doyoung hyung," Jeno mumbled. 

But Jaemin was stubborn, he held Renjun's wrist to stop him from going away but Renjun looked at him with stern eyes, "Don't. Touch. Me." he slowly said, pulling his arms away harshly, turning away to go near Doyoung.

" he slowly said, pulling his arms away harshly, turning away to go near Doyoung

Ending notes;

I think this will end very very soon