𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Jeno glanced at the exiting male. He sighed. What happened between them is a big misunderstanding.

Jeno was about to leave the country, Jaemin heard it from his mother and he didn't took it well. He got angry at Jeno for leaving him like that after promising that they'll stay with each other all the time.

He wasn't even aware that they were planning to leave in the first place! It was suddenly brought up by his mother one dinner and it was an urgent leave so he didn't have any choice.

But he tried. He tried reaching out to him, he tried asking his mother how he was, but Jaemin just wouldn't talk to him anymore.

Five months after, he finally convinced his parents to stay in Korea but it was too late.

He got too far already. It's like meeting a new Na Jaemin all over again. He's not his best friend anymore.

He's not Nana. 

"Where did Jaemin go?" Renjun curiously asked when he placed the food on the table.

"Probably tired and resting on his room" Jeno tiredly said, glancing at the food.

"Wow this looks good" Jeno praised, ignoring the unsettling feeling on his gut.

"Eat so we can study" Renjun said, yawning right after.

"We can study tomorrow, you can rest now" Jeno gave him an assuring smile.

"I'm fine, I can sleep right after I teach you a topic" Renjun replied while putting food on Jeno's plate and his.

The both of them ate deliciously and they decided to take his notes on the library. Renjun even insisted to wash the dishes but Jeno said that he'll do it instead. 

After Jeno finished the dishes, he went straight to the library and found the napping Renjun, he giggled.

"You're so adorable" Jeno mumbled, brushing the sleeping boy's hair softly. 

Jeno feels like he needs to protect Renjun. He doesn't exactly know why, but he'll be ready to raise hell for this small human. He carried Renjun on his room and he carefully placed him on his bed.

"Sleep well, injunnie" he smiled.