𝐬𝐢𝐱

"I'm fine" Renjun replied when he heard Jeno's offer. He knows that he was just pitying him, he doesn't need that right now. He can manage himself.

"Well if you say so. If you need some work, you could be my tutor or something. I can let you stay in our house as my payment, does that sound good?" he offered once again.

"How will your parents react about that?" he asked, giving a small smile. He knew that he was just trying to make Renjun feel better.

"They wouldn't care honestly, as long as I get a high grade." he shrugged, giving the older his usual puppy smile. 

Cute. He thought.

"Can I do that?" Renjun asked and the younger nodded eagerly. 

"If you're still not comfortable with that, you could help with the chores, though I wouldn't require you that" he pouted, thinking of more ways to make Renjun stay with him.

"Fine, I'll get my things" he finally said after thinking about it. He was a little relieved that someone was there for him just this once now that his best friend, Haechan was not around. Though the idea of leaving at someone's house makes him want to double think about it, but the idea of his father visiting his places whenever he runs out of money urged him to do it.

Nothing is going wrong, he thought. He figured he'll start working on Jeno's and start finding a paying job to move out fast so he won't bother this junior of his.

"I'm sorry for the trouble" Renjun mumbled, having a hard time looking at him.

The younger gave him his usual eye smile, "No worries, hyung. The house is too quiet to live in as well" he reasoned out.

"Where's your parents?" he curiously asked. Not that he wants to pry or anything, he's just anxious of who are the people he's going to serve from now on.

"They're probably in some country traveling with their friends" he shrugged.

Renjun noticed that Jeno's family is well off. Well, looking at his expensive ride, it is no doubt that they're loaded. He kept his thoughts to himself, not wanting to talk more.

"They're not strict, so don't worry about it. For sure they'll like to hear that someone is there to look after me. They're just too paranoid" he stated again.

"I hope so" Renjun mumbled tiredly, unconsciously drifting to sleep afterwards.

-- 

He woke up on a big room after. It was twice as bigger compared to their own home. Take note that it was just his room. The color of the room are a mix of gray, white and black. The bathroom is spacious and there's also a big television in front of him. Admiring the overall look of it, he heard a knock.

"Hey" Jeno greeted.

"I bought you here myself because you won't wake up in the car" he smiled and Renjun bowed apologetically.

"By the way, I'm parents are here. They just got back home" Jeno stated and it made Renjun feel nervous.

What if they kick me out? He thought.