𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Jaemin smiled after hearing the address on Renjun's mouth after he asked for it repeatedly.

Got you. He giggled, typing something on his phone. Bastards like him doesn't deserve anything on this world. How could he hurt this human being?

"Jaemin, don't meddle with his business" Jeno warned and the other ignored him.

Jeno is still too soft. He never changed. He shook his head at the thought. He likes smiling but that doesn't mean he's that dumb clueless jock.

He remembered punching every bullies that Jeno had back in middle school. Each one of them until he can feel that their "sorry" are sincere enough for his taste.

"What are you planning?" Renjun asked with furrowed brows.

He's very interesting, Jaemin admits. He never felt any interested with anyone aside from Jeno before, but Renjun, there's something about him.

"Nothing, don't worry" he smiled.

Fine, he thought. Maybe Renjun doesn't like the idea of teaching his father a lesson. He's not planning to kill him though, he pouted.

Just a little jab and kick, that's all!

"Make sure" Renjun said, poking Jaemin's cheeks.

"And stop pouting, did the two of you ate already?" he asked, changing the subject.

The both of them shook their heads at the same time, and before another row of argument arises, Renjun called them on the kitchen.

"Sit next to each other and wait for me to finish" Renjun scolded them like kids and the two giant man followed him so.

"I can cook too, do you need help?" Jaemin offered and Renjun said no.

"This is my job, don't worry about it" he smiled and left.

"Did you made him work here?" Jaemin accused with his angry eyes.

Jeno raised both of his arms in surrender, "I told him that it's not necessary" he defended himself.

"Whatever, don't hang out with him too much. I told you, I called dibs on him already" Jaemin boredly leaned his back on the chair.

"Don't treat him like one of your toys, Nana" he warned.

Jaemin stopped and looked at Jeno.

"Don't" he mumbled.

"Don't call me that name" he seriously said, standing up and exiting the kitchen. Leaving Jeno alone on the empty table.

--

for clarification, renjun is the same age as jaemin and jeno but he was one year ahead in school because he took an accelerating exam together with hyuck.

so in short; mark, renjun and haechan are of the same grade.

the boys had no idea about that yet so jeno was calling him hyung and jaemin-- well, he doesn't call anyone hyung.