𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Maybe we should buy some bed sheets tomorrow, Jen" Jaemin suggested while lying on the mattress that Renjun prepared for the two of them. The single bed that he has in his small room is enough to fit his small figure.

"And some box containers to put our clothes in," Jeno continued while looking at the mountain of bags stuffed on the side of his room. Renjun's room is a whole mess right now, the three barely fit inside, and their things did not helped in making them comfortable.

"You'll have to get your own apartment, the two of you." Renjun grunted as he lied his tired body on the bed. Too exhausted to even check how the two guys are settling in.

"We can find a bigger apartment, Jun. We'll help with the rent." Jaemin suggested and when he turned to look at the two of them, Jeno nodded too, agreeing on what the other was suggesting.

"I asked Lucas for some job vacancies and he laughed at me, he thinks i'm pranking him when I told him I got kicked out," Jaemin stated and Jeno chuckled.

"You looked too spoiled to work, Nana, I'll ask around tomorrow and we'll try applying." Jeno said and Renjun tiredly nodded.

He smiled while looking at the bickering guys in front of him. It might be a little messy right now, but he feels like the weight on his shoulders in the past few days finally lessened.

"Fine, let's do that." Renjun mumbled, eyes closed.

"Do what?" they both asked.

"Move together... I don't know" he absentmindedly replied. Drifting to sleep right after.

-

"Injun, wake up, wake up!" Jaemin's energetic voice rang the shorter's ears. He tried turning his back on Jaemin's direction to avoid his annoying voice but the younger was too persistent.

"You'll be late to school, it's almost 7:30" he mumbled while shaking the shorter's shoulders lightly. Enough to disturb his sleep.

The word "school" made him stand up despite feeling heavy and sleepy. He can't afford to be late, he's the council's President. He wants to set an example as the leader of the school and being late is not one of that. The three of them are sharing the bathroom which means it'll take him longer to prepare than usual.

Even now, he's still thinking about his decision. Was this right? Is this the right choice? He kept asking himself while getting ready for school. But seeing the two play around with his mother while preparing their breakfast made him think that it's not a bad idea after all.

He saw how the two of them are laughing, contented with the simple meal his family has to offer considering the fact that they both grow up in a well off family. This has always been one of his insecurities whenever he's with Jeno and Jaemin, thinking he couldn't give anything for the both of them while they were willing to do anything for him. 

But who the fuck cares anyway? If this work out, then thank you very much. If this doesn't then he wants to think that it's just not meant to be.

Ending notes;Enjoy reading! Huang Renjun looks so pretty in here (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Ending notes;
Enjoy reading! Huang Renjun looks so pretty in here (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞