𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Renjun exclaimed as soon as he found the two boys lounging on their small sofa. The two barely fit on the furniture and as much as Renjun wanted to make them feel more comfortable somewhere, his hysterics are not allowing him to think clearly.

The two boys smiled shyly at him, Jaemin even waved while massaging your mother's back whose sitting peacefully on the ground. The three are watching something from the television, chicken boxes scattered on the small table in front of them, some are finished and some of them had probably gone cold. Renjun's eyes also did not skip the bags that are lying in front of his locked room. 

"Your mother let us in, Injunnie. We forced her to seat on the sofa but she insisted," Jeno scratched the back of his neck while pointing at your mother who was too engrossed on what's on the television.

"There, there" his mother said while pointing at the side the Jaemin massaged, the other smiled as he chuckled, "Does your back hurt often, eommonie?" he asked softly and his mother started rambling about something while the two listened eagerly.

Renjun clapped his hands, loud enough to get the three's attention. "Mom, can you excuse us first?" he carefully asked. His mom gave him a nod, placing a soft kiss on the shorter's cheeks before heading out.

He crossed his arms near his chest as he stared at the two boys on the sofa. "What is happening, did the both of you ran away from home?" he asked.

"Well, you can say we're on a vacation?" Jaemin gave him a smile, immediately turning into a pout when Renjun gave him a glare.

"We kinda fought with our parents and they kinda like forced us out of the house?" Jeno questioned, looking away.

"What happened? Why did they kick you guys out?" Renjun asked, sitting on the ground in front of them.

Then they started telling the story one by one. The mothers are too eager to get them to marry each other and they kept refusing it. Jeno's mom threatened to take their positions as the heirs of their business and Jaemin said "So what" while rolling his eyes making their mothers more pissed than they already are. Jeno's father is pretty cool about it, even asking them if they needed money to find someplace to go, and so they had a few funds with them.

Renjun listened while massaging his temples, "And all this happened because?" 

"They don't want you to join us!" they both replied, looking comfy on their own seats.

"What made you think that you're welcome in here?" Renjun deadpanned. It's not like he meant it, he's just scared that their parents would take it on him, he doesn't have any money to protect himself and his mother.

They gave the shorter a look of sadness, it was brief as Jeno looked away quickly and Jaemin suddenly turned serious. "We'll get going then, sorry for the trouble, Jun." Jaemin stated, getting up. Jeno followed with him and they started picking up their bags and it looks like they bought their whole house with them. 

"How will all of that even fit my room?" he stressfully mumbled.

"We're going somewhere else, don't worry." Jeno answered.

Before the two of them could even make it on the door, Renjun might or might've not made the most stupid decision in his whole life.

"Stop, both of you." Renjun stated.

" Renjun stated