Three

So we reached home, the in-laws house to be precise, it was nice and big but way small compared to the hell hole I grew up in, Jonathan is flipping' rich, I don't even know what he's going to benefit from this arranged marriage shit ...

they showed us our supposed room *rolling eyes *the room was huge and nice, it had a combination of grey and white, a flat screen, end-suit and a walk in closet

"feel free chika, get settled in and I'll come get you when dinner is ready"

well at least for one I know that Mrs. Grace is a nice lady, I think. You can never be too sure about anyone.

"you not much of a talker are you?"

I smiled and shook my head no... if only she knew, in my head I've said thousands of shit over and over again.

"God I'm going to enjoy having you here"

okay... Maybe she isn't such a bad person, you can see the genuineness in her eyes and the way they sparkle

"PSH"

guess who said that. Both Mrs. Grace and I turned to look at him

"Carl be nice please"

He just rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom, a few seconds we heard the shower running, Mrs. Grace just shook her head at that. "be patient with him, I know he looks rude and everything but its all just a façade, he's a total sweetheart at heart" *yea right. **mocked my subconscious"uuhmm...is my bag here, this thing is uncomfortable"... "ooh...I'll call and find out, in the meantime grab something from Carl's closet" I literally chocked on my saliva, she's tripping right? Like legit legit is kidding on me? "I'm sorry miss Grace but no I can't"--"ooh chika... It's no biggy" this woman. "uuhmmm...okay then"_": okay then, I'll let you get settled then "... A smile was all I could offer her.

After she left I took my phone and called Lolita to ask where my things are at

"Ooh mi armor ...Luca is on his way with them love"

"everything?"

"yes love"

"okay then, goodnight"

Mr. grouchy came out of the shower, looked at me with a disgusted face and went into his closet, I just rolled my eyes and went to take a shower, I needed a really hot one because its one hell I'm about to walk through and I need all the strength I can get.

After 10 minutes of showering I took a towel and wrapped myself with it, and wrapped the other on my hair

I went out and thank God the grouchy wasn't here

I went to his closet and found a grey trackpan and sweater then wore them, since it was a bit early I threw myself on the bed then dozed off

I was woken by someone roughly shaking me

"wake up hood rat" excuse me?

"what did you just call me?"

"hood rat and why the hell are you wearing my clothes for?"

"your mom said ..."

He cut me shot not even wanting to hear my explanation

"save it, let it be the first and last time do you hear me? and so is sleeping in my bed, just because we married doesn't mean we got to share a bed capish !!!"

If I hear the word 'capish' one more time today!

All my hopes of being treated good vanished with his words, so this is what my life is going to be like? being treated like trash? and the damn mother had the guts to say he's a sweetheart? Bullshit.