SHADOWS OF THE PAST

SHADOWS OF THE PAST

epilogue

He’s dead, the phone call said, who is though. As River races to God knows where, I feel my head spinning, I feel light headed then the next thing, I open the passenger door and throw up.

“fuck Bella” the car swerved a bit until it halted, lucky for me I had my seatbelt on.

“are you okay” he asked, worry laced in his voice. I know when I said I was done with him I was serious but God let it not be him.

“yeah I’m fine” he gave me a bottle of water.

Reaching the mansion, a house I used to call a home I’m comforted by nightmares. 

No, no, no, no… “I can’t be here please” tears streamed down my face. 

“Bella” he ran up to me, sweat dripping down his forehead, blood on his hands and shaky legs. 

“Bella i…I” he had tears in his eyes. 

“I’m really sorry please, it was a mistake. One minute we were fighting the next thing the gun went off. Bella please okay” he tried to touch me but I couldn’t have it. I might have cut him off but…but… 

 “Lucas no please” lord please. 

The moment I stepped inside all air left my lungs when I saw his body lying on the floor, eyes wide open and blood coming out of his mouth.

“nooooooooo” I screamed, throwing myself on top of his body.ooh God… my baby, I touched the little bump, my baby is will never know its-

“the police are on the way”

______________________________________

Watch out for SHADOWS OF THE PAST, secrets are coming out, a love is tested and a loved one dies. Will this bring out of the bubble she lives and finally fight for what she wants? Stay tuned.