Twelve

I was walking around the house with no destination at all this house was too huge for my liking especially considering my mood at this moment. I hate Carlos I really do. 

I was busy walking with my books at hand forgetting that I'm wearing a short. I saw a door and I opened it ,I wanted to isolate myself a bit so I opened it ,lucky for me it did but I wasn't a room ,the were stairs leading wayyyyy down but I followed them all the way nonetheless , I was bought to a halt by what I saw sketch boards and all sorts of painting materials, I don't remember the last time I painted its been years since I last did, I put my books down and looked further before I knew it I was drawing I got consumed in it that I lost track of time at first I didn't know What exactly it is that I was drawing until I started to put color it was a very nice garden déjà vu hit me once I finished, 'I've seen this before' I said to myself but where have I seen it is the question... 

When I got out I went straight to take a bath when I got in lucky for me grouchy wasn't in, I decided to take a long relaxing bath just to pass time, well… That was until someone decided to burger in without knocking and scared the shit out of me

"Jesus quicken Christ" we both said in unison 

"what the hell" I shouted trying to hide myself with my hands, he turned covering his eyes with his hands 'ooh how cute' said my subconscious.

Yeah right! of course this thing would think like this in times like this, I swear this thing is so dumb sometimes. 

"couldn’t you -" 

"couldn't I what? You the one who should knock" 

"how the hell was I suppose to know there was someone in here" 

"Carlos you can be dumb sometimes you know that. Pass me that towel" 

" what do you mean by that " … he asked passing me the towel. 

" exactly that…" I said that wrapping myself'" thanks" 

"what's that …" he was following me out now “you welcome "he responded to my thanks for the towel. 

" go do your business” ‘I pointed my finger towards the bathroom door. 

He looked at me and I returned the look back until he gave up and went to do whatever it is he disturbed me for.

" we got dinner reservations with dads' friend wear something nice" he said that while emerging from doing whatever shit he disturbed me for. 

"aaaaaarg! …" I groaned out loud. 

"yeah" Oooh wow. 

"I love your enthusiasm" I commented. 

He just rolled his eyes

I was about to take out a jean and sneakers when the dumbass spoke 

"dress and heels" 

"no shit !!"he's not being for real right now us he? 

" yes" he answered as if hearing my thoughts with a stupid smile on his face. 

"you finding this funny huh?" 

"you should have seen your face" ...and he cracked up laughing, mom. What an arise. 

We got done and dressed to the T. Mrs. Grace came to call us and say the car is ready.

When we arrived at the restaurant everything screamed class, I felt so out of place, we went to the reserved table and sat down, Carlos introduced me to them and nigger didn't even say I'm his wife !!!nigger say what? He introduced me to Mr and Mrs vault and a pretty lady next to them, I assumed she's the daughter Alexa ... Well .... everyone got engaged in their conversation and I felt so left out so I took my phone and played a game, the girl was Way too touchy with Carlos for my liking. a waitress came for our odder ...everyone ordered a plate of ribs and salad ...I said fish because I don't eat pork and almost everything here had pork and I don't eat it