Thirty-seven

-Lucas

Immediately after Bella left I grabbed my keys and walked out, I don't know what time it is but I know it's early in the morning but I'm a man with a mission, I got in my car and drove off, I know it's reckless of me but I can’t, I need answer and I need them now.  

When I got to the lofts the security guard let me in because he knows me, I thanked him and walked in, I pressed the floor number then waited for the elevator to come. You know that feeling where you know or rather feel something is not going to go according? That's how I'm feeling right now. I've been busy contemplating if what I'm doing is right or wrong, for one Lexy will flip should she find out I came here, second! We'll...I don't know I guess I'll see, I got to Roses' floor and make my way to her apartment, I used my key to open up, Well, despite everything else she never took her keys back and I'm quite grateful for that now. 

I made my way to her room but my movements came to a halt when I heard she was talking to someone, isn't it a little too early to be up? I mean I know Rosie likes her sleep, I put my hand on the doorknob when her words got to me 

"Lucas is mine and mine alone, I’ll do everything in my power to get him back” okay? 

Maybe for a man in my situation those words shouldn't sound good to hear, or for any reason whatsoever because they sound like words an obsessed person utters but my ego fed on them, I’m crazy to think this but seriously? When have I ever been sane with Rose next to me?

"Hhmh! That little Jenkins girl thinks she's the new it now huh-? We'll she's got another thing coming, she clearly doesn't know anything about me, she took everything from me and she's going to pay it back, come hell or high waters " 

That picked my interest, what has Bella done now? I knew from the start that she doesn't really like Bell but what is she talking about?

"Yes! No I know that but I fell in love with him okay? I told you Lucas is out of this Al-"

My heart started beating fast, what is she talking about, I'm out of what? What the hell could this girl be talking about the-

"Yes damn it, we eliminate her okay, capish. You get your guy and I get the money  and Until-...Luu-?"

I don't know how or when but I found myself grabbing her phone and throwing it across the room, she stood up just as quick

"What the hell Rose?"  I was getting frustrated now

"H.h..how" she kept pointing her at me and then at the door 

"I've been here for long enough, now what's this about Bella" 

Her nose flared up in anger then folded her arms

"Roselle Kathrine Moore... I asked you a God damn question"

"Luu, I'm am sick and tired its Isabella, Bella this, Bella that, are you in love with her?" What?

"What the hell, why would you think that?" I chuckled a bit "wait" I stepped closer to her "is that? ha...is that why you hate Bella? Because you think I'm in love with her?"

She continued to ignore me, I chuckled a bit and made my way to the door muttering 

"you unbelievable"

"Lu...Lu wait " I can't stand her right now ...I walked out of her room 

"Rose?" 

Hah.. The devil better be testing me now, I stopped and looked at them, before I can comprehend my fist were already on his jaw, launching punch after punch with Rose making a lot of noise "SHUT UP" after I've had enough I stopped