Ten

"ISABELLA ARE FUCKIN OUT OF YOUR MIND? That dude is going to fuckin blow your brains out this time"

"yeah whatever, I don't care, so you going to help me or not?"

"yeah sorry I can’t, you didn't talk to me for months and the next time you do is to ask me for a favor…" He said that with an attitude, this guy is not serious.

"all you had to do is say yes or not, the other part was irrelevant"

"IRRELEVANT? Irrelevant huh-?"

He was getting worked up now but I still didn't care. He's the one who went all ghost me, not the other way around.

"yes irrelevant Jesus why you getting worked up for?"

"Because… you my fuckin best friend Bella okay, you didn't talk to me for months and you just expect everything to be okay now all of a sudden"

"Yes!! ...IM YOUR FUCKIN BEST FRIEND and I won't do anything to jeopardize it, US before anyone remember that? No!!! Of course you don’t, so please let's not even go there" un-quicken-believable.

I left because I was starting to get pissed, I even ended up going go that devils house.

, I found him in his study busy on his work

"t's lonely here."

He looked up and we held eye contact for some time

"what do you want Bella “with a sigh he asked.

" do I really annoy you that much?"

" you have no idea "

Wow. And he was serious

" okay then. unfreeze my accounts and I'll leave you alone for good "

" yeah right, lock the door on your way out"

"is that how you want to play?"

He immediately looked up at me.

"what do you mean?"

I stood up and walked out, I could still feel his eyes piercing my back
I closed the door and made a beeline to his bedroom, well...I thought I was going to do this tomorrow but I guess I have to seize the opportunity…

What I was looking for was not that hard to find he kept it safe but easy to find, I quickly hid it in my pocket and walked out like I did not do something big.

When I got to the gate a delivery truck pulled up immediately when I got out.

"Is this the Jenkins residence?" the delivery guy asked the guard

" yes" he answers

"we got a delivery for Mr Jenkins"

"I'll get that" I found myself walking to the truck guy, why? I don't know

The guy gave me a weird look clearly wanting to know who I am.

"I'm his daughter" I said to get him calm

He gave me a paper to sign and I forged his signature, if I sign mine he'll notice not that I care anyway, after signing a big thing that looked like a portrait was taken out.

"ooh, uuhmmm… put it in that car over there" what the hell are you going to do with it Bella? You so stupid sometimes.
I called Thomas to help them load the jig thing into the car

Jason our or rather his guard looked at me with shocked but I didn't pay him no attention, after that Thomas drove us home, well you know what I mean.