Fourteen

I don't even know why I'm crying to be honest, the person was not looking at us but rather focusing on the files in front of them 

"well I am not your boss or anything, we will only be working on a project that apparently you guys will be doing and I hope you will do great on it." 

Just as she was talking the door opened spreading an all too familiar perfume to my nostrils, this day just keeps getting better n better, I sighed and buried my face in my hands, now this time the devil is testing me. 

" every year here at Luca creations we choose top five intern's, give them a project from our past records to make something great out of it, we all about creativity and testing our limits, we chose you because you are by far our top interns and we do hope to work with you in future, although there's one amongst you I'd personally like to work with on a separate project so Jenkins you with me, follow me "

All this time he was busy on his phone doing God knows what. 

" 3the rest of all can knock off early and discuss which amongst the five projects you got would be best suitable to reinvent.

With that Alexa left. 

I couldn't even begin to go sane right now. Two of the people I never wanted to meet up with just happen to be my bosses? . kill me now. 

"ah...rude much?" lexy commented rolling her eyes in the process. 

"tell me about it "

I stood up to leave, Matt offered to walk me to the big boss’s office, when we got there he stopped me. 

"will you be okay?" He asked holding my hands in his. 

With tears threatening to come out, I shook my head no. 

"put your feelings aside, this is work, one that you need, don’t let them get to you okay?" 

And he gave me a hug, I felt like crying but he pinched me. 

"ouch!!fuck that hurts" at least I managed to laugh. 

"I know, no crying okay" 

He gave me one last hug and kissed my cheek. I got to the door and knocked before I was called in, I found Barbie bitch on top of the table while Carl was on the chair facing each other, they looked becausey but I didn't want to think too much *these people fucked, of course they going to do it again*someone please tell my subconscious to shut the fuck up before I go crazy. 

"you called for me" I said as soon as I entered. 

They both looked up at the same time. 

"awash...Bella?" Carl asked, clearly shocked. 

"yes sir, Bella Jenkins" I said, putting my brave face on. 

"you?" 

"yes miss vault" 

Alexa tried to say something to be but I zoomed out, Carl and were still eye locked. 

"our...uuhmmm*coughs* okay, as I said you'll personally be working win. With me on something" he shook his head as if to clear something off. 

"no! that can't happen" 

"not now Alex"

She just rolled her eyes and gave me a death glare, Carl went to his shelve and brought a file and gave it to me. 

"uuhmmm...this is the project I want you in on" 

"but Carl…" 

"sir ...it's sir to your young miss" Barbie bitch