Fourty-three

Waking up in the morning I woke up to the most beautiful sight ever, Carl's was still asleep, he was sleeping on his arms with his mouth slightly open. It's the first time ever seeing him asleep. Most of the time he wakes up before I do so I'm never blessed with such a sight. I slowly got out of bed so I don't wake him up.

 If he was anything like me the last few days, then he needs to rest because I never got it. 

Getting to the bathroom, I peed, washed my hands then proceeded to brush my teeth. I was caught up in my zone, thinking about last night. I really said it? I really said I love him too? I can't believe it. 

"What's with all the smiles" 

He placed his head on my shoulder and looked at me on the mirror. He too had silly smile plastered on his face

"I can't believe I love you" we both laughed. I rinsed my mouth and remained in the same position.

"You best believe it miBella " he hugged me from behind then kissed my shoulder.

"You seriously need to shave, here" I moved to grab his shaving products. He picked me and placed me on the toilet counter, stepped in between my legs. His beard had grown long and so did his hair but the hair looked good on him, he looked like some bad boy from a romantic movie.

*Chuckles*"if you want to complement me you should tell me straight" 

mmh. That earned me a laugh from him. I was moving the shaver slowly so I don't hurt him. Once I was done he wet the towel then came and gave it to me, when I put the towel on his cheek, he caressed my thighs, I stopped and looked at him.

 He kept a straight face, I moved the towel and his hands went further up. By the time I got to his chin his hands were on the waitsband of my pantie, my breath hitched. he stepped closer, tilted my head to the side and sucked on neck.

"Travis" 

I felt knots in my stomach, blood rushing to every part of my body, his grabbed one of my boob and squeezed a little, the pleasure was too much from just small touches. 

"Marry me" 

My heart stopped racing and my world became still. He took my shirt off and trailed kissed down to my boob.

"Marry me Isabella" he took my breast into his mouth and rubbed my clit a bit, I threw my head back in pleasure, he kept rubbing and rubbing that I felt my orgasm building.

"Do you love me?" 

How the hell does he expect me to answer him while I'm in the middle of getting an orgasm? He stopped rubbing, I looked at him only to find him already looking at me 

"Do you love me Isabella?" I felt like crying. Lord I need that O. I nodded my head yes a couple of times.

"I need words my love" He was saying that while removing my underwear and his too.

"Yes I do" he was working my hormones, I rubbed his shaft so that it's fully woke

"Then why won't you answer me?" 

Before I could answer he pulled me forward and rubbed his head on my entrance.

"It's...it's...oooh God Travis" He was moving slowly in me 

"Bella please" how do I answer him? how do I tell him that...?

"ooh my fucken God Travis Ooooooh yes. Fuck. Jesus Christ" He was pounding in me without mercy, he grabbed both my nipples pulling them and pounded. 

"Marry me Isabella"

"Travis please" he stopped moving when he noticed my legs shaking

"Travis I'm close please" 

"Marry me or you won't come" Then moved in a slow pace.

"Fuck yes...ok. ok. Ok. Travis ...Jesus...aah"

"Is that a yes to marrying me?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Words miamor, words "

I'm literally on the verge of tears. I can feel a big orgasm coming, I've never felt like this before, plus with the overwhelming I feel inside.

"Fuck! Yes, I'll marry you Travis"

We decided to stay in today, after the session we had earlier on in the bathroom, we needed to stay inside.

We were busy watching a series on Netflix, enjoying the comforts of each other’s arms.

"I started Luca creations when I was just eighteen. Mirabelle helped me start it but it was on some terms I'm ashamed to say, I was young and naive but I wanted to make it big, and well I guess she had the means to" 

I stood still and listened to him. I didn't want to question him in case he decides otherwise.

"I did things I'm not proud of, I know you won't understand why I always run when she calls but Bella she's my mother, no matter how much I try to not care I can't, she's a shitty person but she gave birth to me" 

I lifted my head to look at him.

"I understand she's your mother but Travis sometimes you need to draw the line okay? She can't always command you all the time "

He smiled then caressed my cheek 

"You know no one ever called me Travis except Naina? And she did it just to annoy me" 

"Really? Why?" 

He chuckled

" I don't know really... I just never liked that name" 

"Who's Naina?" 

"Aah...she's Mirabelle’s mother, well...and funny you remind me a lot of her, you have the same pair of blue eyes. She would have loved you " 

It's nice hearing that someone would have loved me. Especially an elderly. 

"I don't have a grandmother. My dad is a prick and we'll... My mother left on my 12th birthday.  I only ever had Lolita as a mother figure and Mrs Robinson, they were always there for me when I needed them most " 

"Let’s get married tomorrow" 

This guy is for real crazy 

"What?"

"Yes, let's go get married first thing tomorrow morning. We already had a white wedding we only left with legalizing it only" 

"What? What do you mean legalizing it Only?" 

He looked scared a little and had the 'I got caught' look on him.

"Travis you mean to tell me this whole time we were not married? All the shit that happened it was all fake?" 

He kept quiet and ruffled his hair.

"Travis Mother Fucken DeLuca you better fucken answer me right now” with a bitter chuckle I added “or so help me God this fucken lamp will lend on your head " 

He stood up as fast as a lighting and went to the other side of the couch.