Fourty-one

the event wasn't that all bad, and Sam was glad for the alcohol if I can say that. I haven't seen Valery the whole time until she appeared on stage to thank everyone for coming and all that. 

I'm too drunk to comprehend what's happening but I don't care, I got to have a fun day with my friends and enjoy some time together, although it's different from what I had planned but Lexy is care free and happy, that's all I wanted, I even saw her flirting with some guy but I'm not judging, she deserves a break, only God knows what's happening between him and Luu. we booked into one room with two beds so we all could fit but it was pretty useless because we stayed up all night drinking, eating and talking and I must say I got to know them better than I thought I knew them.

*a few weeks later *

Valley and I have been spending quite a lot of time together and I must say, she's a nice person, Carl's still isn't back but we have been video calling and everythime he ends a call he says the three words, as much as I wanted to say them back they wouldn't come out. Lolita came to visit me one weekend and it was nice having her here, since I was bored most of the time, last week Tuesday Carl got me a puppy, it was so nice and thoughtful of him that I literally cried, he said I'm dramatic but I knew he didn't mean it, he knows that I love dogs since I told him about China, he said once he comes back the dog goes away but we both know that's not going to happen. Sometimes during the day, I would just Skype him with Skyler, my dog. As much as he says he doesn't like dogs between you and me, I think he's beginning to adore it because it's just impossible not to. Even Roy is fond of the little minion.

•hey, can you please go to my suite and get me the file on top of my drawer? I really need it as in like asap, thank you.

That's valley texting, Since I'm going to work today, I took a long shower, put on some makeup, wore a dress and a coat on top since it was a bit cold outside. Valley bought me a pair loui Vuitton so I'll put them on. Since valley lives a block away from Luca creations I'll just pass by the office before going there.

Since I was I had a few minutes to spare I decided to kill two birds with one stone, I left my bag at the car and walked up to reception

"Hey, I'm here for valley Moore?" 

"Ooh yes, right here, room 208, enjoy " she gave me the room key, okay. Not sure what she meant but I brushed it off. When I got to the elevator it seemed to be slow and taking forever to reach the floor number.

The elevator door pinged open, I walked out tapping they key card on my hand busy counting room numbers until I reached 208. You know when suddenly you get nervous all of a sudden? Like you know you shouldn't be here or doing something? That's how I felt when I stepped inside, that face that once used to visit me suddenly flashed before my eyes, this time I was able to see the face, a pair of blue-grey eyes.

This is a nice place I must say, I walked over to the kitchen to check the drawers, I was about to open a door when suddenly I heard voices, people arguing to be precise, I thought no one was here right? 

"Even I don't know okay, Jesus do you think if I had known last night I would have come? Jesus you can be impossible at times Carlos " 

I heart stopped, deep breaths, deep breaths Bella, don't over think things don't do that to yourself love.

 Even the coming of Jesus would have never prepared me for what I saw when I opened the door. There they were , naked overlooking the covers they had covering them they practically naked, he stood by the by the window and she had the covers up to her breast, when they door creaked open they both looked up to me , they must not have anticipated me coming because of the look of shock they had on them , he grabbed hold of the sheet covering him and stuttered my name, I shook my head countless times because I couldn't believe my eyes , I stepped back a couple of times before I made a beeline for the door .